CHAPTER 9: PHOTOGRAPHY PART 1

Brring bring brin-

I stop the alarm, and open my eyes. While I’m stretching and looking around I notice I’m not in my room. I start to panic I fell asleep in my room last night, so where am I? “Good your up.” Devil walks in. “Where am I? How did I get here?” I ask. “Now the real fun can begin.” He says completely ignoring my question. I look at him wierdly, when I notice his hands are behind his back “Why are your ha-” before I finish my question he pulls out a gun. “Goodbye.” He smiles my eyes widen. He pulls the trigger.

I shoot up. I look around, I’m back in my room. Skylar, Hayden, And Layken are still sleeping. Good, it was just a dream, I look at the clock, 3:30am. Welp, there’s no way I’m going back to sleep. My body’s covered in sweat might as well take a shower. As quietly as I can I get up, and creep to the bathroom. Once I’m in the bathroom I sigh, thinking back to my dream. Why was Devil in It? I wonder walking over to my mirror. I look stare at myself. I have dark bags under my eyes, hair sticking to my face, tear tracks running down my face, and blood shot eyes. I look rough, I turn on the sink, and splash my face, calming down. 

I turn on the shower, making it cold, so I wake up more. Once it’s a good temperature I get undressed and hop in, letting the water flow freely, thinking. I told everyone about my past, now are they going to treat me differently. Let’s hope not.

After another 20 minutes of thinking I finally get out of the shower. I wrap myself in a towel, and creep to my closet. I put on a cropped black T-shirt with skeleton hand holding up middle fingers in a W, ripped black jeans, my necklace, and converse. After I’m dressed head back to the bathroom, checking the time, 4:07. I brush my hair, throwing it into a lazy bun. I decide not to put makeup on, or put in contacts going for the ‘All natural’ look. I brush my teeth, then go back into my room grabbing my glasses, wallet, and phone. Given it’s only 4:21 everyone’s still sleeping. I head downstairs looking for Astro, since he gets up at 4 to go on runs. I find him by the door in running shorts, and a hoodie. He notices me, and pulls his earbuds out “Why at you up? It’s,” he looks at his watch “4:25.” He finishes looking at me worriedly “”I couldn’t sleep.” I say shrugging “Any particular reason?” He asks suspiciously “No.” unless you count getting shot in your dream. “ Ah huh. Did you need something?” “As matter of fact, yes.” He raises his eyebrow “Can I borrow your car?” I ask “Yeah, don’t scratch her.” He says throwing me the keys. “Will do. I’ll be back by 6:30.” I say heading to the garage. He nods his head running out the door. Once I’m in the garage I head over to Astro’s car, and leave the house. As soon as I’m out of the gate I realize Astro didn’t question why I wanted his car. I shrug it off as he was in a hurry. I drive around for 10 minutes, figuring out where to go when I decide I could use some stuff from Walmart.

Around five minutes later I get to Walmart, I park and head inside grabbing a cart. I need to print some pictures, so I do that. I get a bunch of powdered cannons of all different colors, water guns, paint, water balloons, sparklers, pop it’s, firecrackers, bottle rockets, and smoke bombs for pictures. I also grab a bunch of white t-shirts, and Sweatpants, and a couple sketch books.. Finally I stock up on snacks for my room, and I also get a Polaroid camera and film. I pay for everything, and pick up my pictures. I get back to the car and it’s only 5:30 I still have more than a half an hour to kill. I need a car, I've been borrowing everyone’s car. I head over to a dealership to look at potential candidates.

(Time Skip)

I walk into my room with everything I’ve bought. It’s 6:27, so Hayden and Skylar will be getting up soon. I sit on my floor, and open everyone’s snaps. My alarm goes off, and Skylar bolts right up while Hayden stretches, and Layken gets up rubbing his eyes. I stay sitting on the floor. Eventually they are fully aware of their surroundings. Hayden squints at me “Zeppelin? How long have you been up?” She stifles a yawn “3:30.” I get up “You guys can both take showers before school then borrow something of mine to wear. Towels are in the bathroom.” I say opening the bathroom door. “You can go first Hayden.” Skylar says picking up Layken. Hayden gets up and walks into the bathroom. I walk into my closet, and grab two packs of fruit snacks, milk, and water from the mini fridge. I hand everything to Skylar. “You can eat those for now, we’re gonna grab donuts, and coffee on the way to school.” “Thank you.” “No problem.” She opens a pack of fruit snacks, and gives them to Layken. I grab all the Wal-Mart bags full of food, and head over to my snack drawers. I sit down and start organizing my snacks. Skylar comes, and sits by me. “Are all those drawers filled with snacks?” She asks. I nod my head. “The tops are filled with chocolate. Hershey, snickers, kit kats , crunch bars, truffles, brownie bites, tootsie rolls, and M&M’S. The second drawer is Cookies, and Crackers. Oreos, Chips Ahoy, Fudge stripes, Famous Amos, animal crackers, Frosted animal crackers, Oyster crackers, Ritz, Cheez itz, peanut butter, Graham cracker, goldfish, and clubs. The third drawer is microwave food. popcorn, Ramen Noodles, Kraft mac n cheese, velveeta, and chicken noodle soup. The fourth drawer is the gummy and extra foods. Rice crispy, gushers, fruit roll ups, fruit snacks, apple sauce, Scooby-Doo gummies, gummy worms and bears, starburst, dum dums, and tootsie pops. The fifth drawer Is chips. Doritos, Cheetos, flaming Cheetos, Fritos, tostitos, takis, lays, cheddar popcorn, Pringle’s, sun chips, and veggie straws. The sixth drawer is cereal. Frosted Flakes, cookie krisps, mini wheats, cocoa and fruity pebbles, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Apple Jacks, Cap’n Crunch, And fruit loops. And then I have  two mini fridges, a freezer and fridge. The fridge has coffee, Gatorade, kickstart, pop, juice, monsters, bangs, Huggins, water, lunchables, and fruit cups. The freezer has microwave pizza, chicken nuggets, ice cream, hot pockets, potpie, sliders, popsicles, and corn dogs.” I answer. She looks at me mouth wide open “You literally never have to leave this room.” She says awestruck “True, But I like leaving.” I grab the bags with fireworks, paint, water guns, Polaroid camera, and clothes, and put them with my photography stuff. I put my pictures on top of my dresser. I sit next to Skylar, and lean back on my arms. Yawning I close my eyes.