CHAPTER 7: SWIMMING

“It’s positive.” I state. Hayden nods her head still sobbing. I sit down and pull her into a hug “It’s gonna be okay.” I assure “What am I going to do? How am I going to tell Ian?” “That’s up to you. I’ll help you just ask.” “Can I ask a favor?” She asks, and I nod my head. “Can you invite me over to swim and I ask Ian to come then you invite whoever else you want?” “I can do that.” I answer “Thank you, Z I love you. I’m gonna go text Ian.”She says leaving the room. “Ok love you too!” I call. I get up and go to sit on my bed inviting everyone I want.

The Walmart Why Don't We
Zeppelin, Ollie, Otto, Oliver, Oakley, Oakland.

Me: Hey you guys wanna come over to swim?

Ollie: Hell Yeah!

Otto: Sure. Why not?

Oliver: Yes!

Oakley: Yeah can we bring our 14 year old brother?

Me: Of Course!

Oakland: See you in 45 minutes 

Me: See you in 45

Ok so the boys are coming. Next I Text Skylar.

Skylar
Zeppelin, Skylar 

Z: Hey do you wanna come swim at my place?

S: Yes, but can I ask you a favor?

Z: Yeah, anything 

S: Can I bring someone for you to meet?

Z: Yes. I can’t wait!

S: Ok bye bish

Z: Bye bish

Ok so far Skylars coming with a plus one, and the 5 boys plus their brother. I think of any one else I could invite when it hits me. Devil. He put his number in my phone when I wasn’t looking. I open his contact.

Devil
Devil, Zeppelin 

Z: Hey do you wanna come over, and swim with a few other people?

D: Sure, address?

Z: 117 rainy drive.

D: Be there in 30, Sweetheart.

Z: See you then.

That was the most awkward I’ve ever felt texting, but I don’t know why. My thoughts are cut short when I hear the doorbell ring. Assuming it’s Skylar I run down the stairs, when I get to the bottom I see that Floyd has opened the door. “Yeah come in I’ll get her.” Floyd says letting someone in, it’s Skylar, she runs over and hugs me “Thank for getting the door Floyd.” I say he just nods his head and walks off. “Ok, First off he’s cute.” She starts “Second there's someone I want you to meet.” I get all giddy wondering who it’s gonna be “Ok.” I reply. She starts walking, and I follow, we walk to her car. 

Layken James Dean Porters