CHAPTER 4: SCHOOL

It's Sunday, and the first day of school for me is tomorrow. Right now I'm currently staring at my school uniform. It's one of the ugliest things i've ever seen. It's a white collared shirt with a plaid yellow skirt and shirt with white knee high socks, and a black blazer jacket. I don't do skirts, knee high socks, or uniforms in general, "Yeah there's no way in hell I'm wearing that." I say aloud as I distastefully look at the uniform again. I get up and walk out of my room in search of Atlas, so he can gather up Cruz, Shadow, Storm, Rush, Navy, Grey, and Hero. I find him and Hero and him in his room throwing a tennis ball back and forth. I walk in "Hey," they look up "can i ask you guys a favor?" I ask. "Sure,what?" replies Atlas. "Can you get Shadow, Storm, Navy, Grey, Cruz, and Rush, and then meet me in my room?" I question. "Why?" they ask. "I want to talk about our school uniforms." "Ok." says Hero. I leave the room and walk back to mine.

 I leave the room and walk back to mine

(10 minutes later)

I hear a knock at the door "Come in." I say. Atlas walks in followed by everyone else I asked him to get. They all sat down somewhere. "Ok, what did you want to talk to us about?" asks Rush "Our school uniforms." I answer. "What about them? They've been the same forever." says Cruz. "Well they're pretty ugly, and i'm not wearing it." I say. "Ok, how about we protest against the dress code. Where the Uniforms the wrong way or something." suggests Shadow "No one has done that before." says the Navy. "No, I have a better plan. You'll see it tomorrow. Were your Uniforms normally, thank you." I say "You're welcome Z, goodnight see you tomorrow." says the Hero "Goodnight." I say as I shut the door. I look at the clock, 10:30. I have to get up at 5, so I go to the bathroom, take out my contacts, and change into my pajamas. I go back to my room, and curl up in my bed, before my head even hits the pillow.

I woke up in her room. The door to her room opens, and she walks in with food. "Hey, I brought you some breakfast. Waffles your favorite." "Oh my god, Story, I thought I would never see you again." I said as I hugged her."You won't." she said. I pulled away to look at her but instead I found her with a bullet hole in the middle of her forehead "Story no no no. I'm so sorry." I say sobbing. "What are you apologizing for? I'm the one that killed her." I freeze, and look up only to come face to face with him "Wilder." I spit. "That's no way to talk to your boyfriend now is it, Zeppelin?" he says smirking. "Go fuck yourself." I growl. "You should be nicer to someone holding a gun to your head. Ain't that right River?" my head snaps up at the name "Oh that's right, I killed him he can't answer. Now where were we? Oh right, goodbye." He says pulling the trigger. BANG!!

I sit straight up, and open my eyes. My pajamas are soaked with sweat and I can barely breath. "It was just a dream, Zeppelin, a nightmare." I mutter to myself. I get up and go to the kitchen for hot chocolate and oreos. It might calm me down. I get to the kitchen, and see Wren there "Nightmares?" he asks "Yeah, you?" "Couldn't sleep. You wanna talk about it?" he asks, referring to the nightmare "Not really." I reply "Hot chocolate and oreos coming right up." he says while taking everything out and preparing it. A few minutes later he sets the hot chocolate and oreos in front of me, "Two whole oreos inside, some crushed on top, and on the side, just the way you like it." He says smiling. I get up and hug him "Thanks, Wren. Goodnight love you." I say while heading up the stairs with my snack "Love you too." I get to my room and change my pajamas because the other ones are soaked. I get back in bed, and watch supernatural while eating my oreos and drinking hot chocolate.