First day.

Jirou POV

" I sat on my bed, sitting waiting for my life to be over. It had all happened so fast. But I guess I'll just go over my high school story, one last time. Just to remember how awful, but great it really was."

-3 Years Earlier-

* all of the story takes place in Jirous POV*

" I woke up excited to go to school, after all, it was the first day of UA. I thought excitedly. I began walking to school, nothing out of the usual well except that I'm going to a famous high school now. I was just about to walk into the school when a boy behind me with yellow hair with a black lightning bolt tapped on my shoulder.

"Um not to bother you, but can you show me to Class 1A. I got lost?" He asked.

" We are not even in the building yet how can you be lost?" I asked kind of surprised at his stupidity.

" Well, I came in through the back and walked forward, until suddenly I was in the front. So I got lost and didn't know how to get to class." He explained embarrassedly.

" Ha, don't worry it's fine I'm also going to class 1A, I'll show you the way there!" I said laughing as he thanked me.

"As we walked to class we chatted but something felt kind of weird, but I shook it off and sat down at a random seat." To my surprise, the boy sat down next to me.

"Sorry for not introducing myself." the boy said, I am Kaminari, Denki Kaminari. He said while slightly bowing.

"I'm Kyoka Jirou, it's nice to meet you," I said smiling.

"Everyone was one seated as our teacher, Mr. Aizawa, hopped in the class in a yellow sleeping bag causing the boy beside me to laugh. Day one mainly just consisted of us showing off our quirks to the class."

" as we were leaving the boy, oh sorry I mean Kaminari waved to me smiling, and yelled goodbye Jirou!"

__________________________________________________________________

Not a long chapter but oh well!