Whoops

Sunlight came shining through the windows, glowing brightly into Y/n's closed eyes. Slowly, she woke up, tossing and turning as she didn't want to wake up yet. She turned on her side, and her head bonked onto something hard, making her open her eyes to figure out what it was.

She groaned, her eyes slowly opening to look at the figure next to her.

"Fuck," Someone laid next to her in the bed. Someone naked. She looked down to see her body was naked, and pulled the blanket up further to cover her chest. "What did I do?" She held her face in her palms for a moment, before removing them to look at the person next to her. She was hoping  it was someone she knew at least, because she didn't want to get any kind of disease from a stranger.

The head that was next to her was red. Karma. Her face reddened at the fact that she slept with her best friend. And that she didn't remember any of it, which she secretly wished she did. Y/n grabbed on to the boys arm and shook him lightly, earning no reaction. She started shaking harder and harder until he groaned and stirred, finally opening his eyes to look at her. 

In his tiredness, he didn't react to the situation at first. Then, his eyes started to wonder to the girls shoulders, noticing that she was not wearing clothes, and then looked under the blankets to see that he wasn't either. His face started to match the color of his hair, and his eyes widened slightly.

"Er... What did we do?" He asked. Y/n shrugged with a nervous smile on her lips, and looked away from Karma. 

"My, uh, legs hurt. So I'm pretty sure we...," Karma put his hand on his face and sat up, then placing his head in between his knees. "Do you... remember anything?" She asked slowly. He shook his head no, and Y/n reached over to the bedside table to check her phone. She checked to see if she had any notifications, and she did. From Nagisa, the third part of their friendship.

-1am-

Nagisa: Hey, did you two get home alright?

Y/n? 

Well I'm going to think the best and convince myself you two are alright. Text me when you wake up

-10am-

Y/n: We just woke up, but we can't remember anything

What happened last night?

"Nagisa tried to text me last night, when we got here. I asked him what happened last night," Karma looked up at Y/n as her phone dinged. 

Nagisa: We all went to Rio's last night. She had alcohol and you both drank. When the party ended I was going to walk you guys home but you're both really stubborn and said you could go on your own

Y/n: Were we flirting last night?

Nagisa: When aren't you?

Y/n: You know what I mean. Like, seriously flirting?

Nagisa: Yeah kinda I guess. I don't know the difference of serious flirting and what you usually do

Y/n: Thanks anyway Nagisa. I gotta go for now

"Nagisa said we were flirting last night. I know we always are, but it could mean that we really did...," Karma groaned and flopped back down on the bed, his arm over his face. 

"I'm hoping we used protection," He mumbled. Y/n stood up, ignoring that she was naked, and walked around the room. 

"Ah, we did. Thank god," She picked up a used condom from the floor and threw it into the small trashcan next to her bed. Karma looked up, and immediately shot his head back down, seeing the girl naked. He felt a shift in the weight of the bed, and assumed she was next to him. "That was your first, right?" He slowly nodded. "Sorry for taking it... If it helps, you took mine, too,"

"That's not... The problem," He muttered quietly. Y/n turned her head to the side like a confused puppy. "I... Y/n... I have some weird feelings for you," He said softly, yet with a hint of anger in his voice. She piped up, giving him a look.

"Oh, that's no problem," He looked at her confused, lifting his head from his knees and trying to keep his eyes from lingering down from the girls face. "I don't do one night stands. We have to be a thing now," She smirked, leaning over and whispering in his ear. "And I like you too, dummy," She said before kissing him on the cheek and offering him a smile. "You feel better now?" Karma took a moment to process what she was saying, and finally reacted, hovering over top of her and kissing her on the neck, making her giggle. 

"Yeah, now that you're mine," He brushed their noses together, making a soft pink dust across her features, and a wide smile to rest on her lips