Jealous!Karma X Flirty!Reader

Nagisa stood on the tips of his toes, trying to look above the heads of Maehara and Okajima.

"Y/n sure has gotten popular, hasn't she, Karma?" The red head said nothing as he stared at the small group, the two boys blushing like mad as the girl spoke to them. "Karm- Oh," Nagisa looked at his friend with worry, noticing the angered look on the boys face. "You need to tell her that you like her. If you're jealous when you two aren't even together, then that's kind of unfair to her and the other boys she flirts with," The red head turned to the blue haired boy, the angry expression getting angrier.

"She should know that she is mine," He growled.

"She doesn't belong to anyone, Karma, except for herself," Kayano butted in to the conversation, her hand on her hips.

"Shut it, shorty,"

"Hey! She's just as small as me!" The green haired girl pouted, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Not in other areas," Karma whispered, earning a punch in the arm. He glanced back over at the girl who he was interested, to see that Mimura had joined the group surrounding her. "I will beat all their asses when I get the chance," He said, catching a look at the girls smile.

"Don't you think she'll get mad at you, Karma?" 

"I'll make her realize she is mine, and only mine," The devil shrugged and leaned against the wall

-

The end of the day, and Okajima and Maehara started walking over to Y/n. Karma, realizing it, went to the girl faster than the other two, and bent towered over her, smirking as he saw the disappointed looks on the boys faces. 

"Hey, what was up with those bastards circling you earlier?" His eyes showed anger, and she was not sure how to handle how he was acting, deciding to only tease him.

"They were trying to flirt with me, so I flirted back. They know I'm not interested, so what's the harm in it?" She smiled sweetly with a faint blush on her cheeks. "It is nice to get some attention from boys, though. It makes me feel like I'm attractive,"

"Is my attention not enough?" His face suddenly went serious, and it scared Y/n. She was specially frightened that they were the only remaining ones in the classroom.

"Since when did you give me attention? You only ever make fun of me," She pouted as she crossed her arms across her chest, it unintentionally pressing her breasts together, Karma blushing lightly at it. 

"I would if you gave me the chance," His face darkened more, feeling embarrassed.

"I do give you chances. I even start it up for you, and you never take the bait. I'm always the one giving you attention, meany," Y/n's cheeks started to turn a light shade of pink. "I wanted attention from you, but you never did it,"

"That doesn't give you a right to flirt with other guys," Karma growled, walking forwards. Y/n, in response, started walking backwards, until her butt hit her desk, her seat being discarded near the wall.

"Why does it matter to you, anyway?" She gave him an angry look, until he got closer, not leaving much room between them. He was so tall compared to how short she was, that he towered over her.

"You're mine," He growled, before pressing his lips to hers. She made a sound of surprise, and he pulled away. "You got i-," She walked forward with a look of determination on her face, making him back away until his legs hit the chair and he fell down, her placing her hand on the headrest, trapping him.

"No, you've got it backwards. You are mine," She growled the same way he did, and kissed him. This kiss was harder than the one he gave her. She pulled away a moment later. "If you're so entranced by me, that you get jealous when I talk to other guys, and go as far as to approach me after class, then obviously you're mine. My little lost puppy~,"

Karma was shocked by how easy he submissed to the girl. Not only because he was sadistic, but also because of how a short girl like her could dominate a tall boy like him.

She kissed him again, with a hint of hunger. He didn't fight back, and let her dominate him and do as she pleased. He didn't have a choice, either, because he felt weak. His face was burning red, matching the color of his crimson hair, and he felt like he could barely raised his arms.

Despite him fighting to keep it down, a sound came from the back of his throat, and he felt her smirk into the kiss. She licked his bottom lip, asking for entrance, and he shakily opened his mouth. Their tongues swirled together as she pressed against him, until they heard a thump and jumped away from each other.

In the doorway, there they saw Okajima with wide eyes, like a deer in headlights, on the floor with blood running down his nose. 

"I-I tripped! I swear, I didn't see Y/n dominating you Karma!" An irk mark appeared on Karma's already red face, and he stood up, starting to chase after Okajima, who was struggling to scramble away.

=====

I don't know how many chapters I'll make for this book, but it probably won't last too much longer as I am moving on from my Karma book, so I'll come up with a decided number at the end of the next update!