Just Be Friends

Y/n was a part of the friendship trio of her, Nagisa, and Karma in first year. She had met Karma after they both got in trouble for being in a fight in the same day

-----

"You are now dismissed" Karma walked out of the principals office with his hands stuffed in his pockets nonchalantly, and saw a smaller h/c haired girl sitting against the wall, a bandage on her chin and around her fists. She looked up to the red head, who had similar injuries. 

"What happened to you?" He asked with a small smirk on his face, expecting to hear she had gotten her ass kicked by somebody. 

"Some class B assholes were shit talking class E so I punched their teeth in so they wont be able to talk at all for a while," She responded, standing up and dusting off her skirt. "You?" 

"'Bout the same thing. How bad is the other guy?" He asked, and heard a thump. He turned his head to see a guy with a black eye and swollen cheek, and bruises all over his arms was at the other side of the hallway. The guy watched the two talking with fright, flinching when the girl glared at him. "Wow, pretty banged up.  Not bad," 

"I won't stop to breathe until the bastards are taken down. If I get hit a few times, so be it,"

"Good work. You know, I think we would make a good team. Care to be partners?" The guy on the other end of the hallway looked scared beyond belief. The female and male rebels joining forces? Hell would come to anyone who got on their bad sides.

The look of terror got worse when the girl shrugged, and took the red heads hand in a single handshake before they locked eyes, hands still held together. 

"You got yourself a deal,"

-----

Most assumed Y/n and Karma was dating, as even when Nagisa was out of the picture, the two continued to work together. They were only friends, though, despite what people thought. Loyal friends, though, as when Karma got booted to E class, Y/n purposely did the same so that they would both go. 

The two had become friends with Nagisa again when they joined E class, and equally annoyed the living hell out of their teacher because of their relentless attempts at killing him in the worst times. Through all the time they had spent in E class, Nagisa had gained a crush on Y/n. 

-----

Y/n felt her tree shake, as she sat on a branch resting, waiting for class to let out so her and Nagisa could go get Karma from his house and spend the rest of the day at the arcade. While both Y/n and Karma had skipped school that day, Karma stayed home and napped and played games while Y/n spent her day in the woods, mostly swinging from trees and finding good lookout spots for assassination plans.

She looked down, meeting the blue eyes of her smallest friend looking back up at her. 

"Class hasn't let out, has it, Nagisa?" The boy shook his head side-to-side, leaning on the tree.

"We had free time so I sneaked out," Y/n jumped down from the tree branch and stretched, the boy blushing as her top rode up slightly.

"That's not like you, Nagisa. Learning a thing or two from Karma and I?" She asked as she smirked, slinging her arm over the boys shoulder. The two walked down the path of the hill, and made their way to Karma's house. When they made it there, they climbed a tree beside his bedroom window and climbed in, shutting it behind them.

"Karma," Nagisa lightly shook his friends arm, who shook him off in return while still asleep. Nagisa's eyes widened as Y/n hopped up on the red heads bed, straddling Karma while shaking his whole bed, including his body that she slammed into the mattress repeatedly.