College AU 1

Vicious battle for the only left handed desk in the room

-

"I hope they actually have a left handed desk in this class. My last three classes only had righties," Y/n thought as she walked down the hall of her new college. He next class was English, and it was her favorite subject, but f it had no left handed desks, it would become her least favorite as she had two choices. One: Learn to write decently well with her right hand so she can use the arm rest for the right handed people, or two: let her left arm hand awkwardly in the air as she wrote, and ultimately kill all the muscles in her arm every day. 

As she walked in the classroom, her eyes wandered around the room for a left handed desk. She was about to sulk and sit at a random seat, when her eyes landed on the one left handed desk in the back far corner of the classroom, and a huge smile etched its way on her face. She practically ran to the desk, and smacked her hand on top of it in a ways to claim it for her own, but someone else had done it at the same time as her. 

Both their heads snapped to look at each other, and they growled in unison. 

"I have not had a single left handed desk all day!" They both shouted at each other at the same time. The few other people in the room looked at the two that were causing a scene, and realized what was going on. The other students sweat dropped as the two bucked heads. 

"I will give you this desk over my dead body!" The red head snarled, leaning over the desk to try to loom over the shorter girl, who, in response, smirked up at him. 

"Bring it, pretty boy! Put your money where your mouth is! I bet your height is nothing but a bluff!" As the two pounced at each other, the teacher, who look like he was in his early forties but looked pretty strong, grabbed the red headed boy, along side another boy in the class, while three other people grabbed the girl.

"What is all their commotion about!" The teacher yelled at the pair.

"This dipwad is trying to snag the only left handed desk!" They shouted in unison again, making the whole class sweat drop.

"If you two will stop going at each other's throats, we will bring another desk in from a different classroom!" The teacher shouted, and slowly, the two calmed down, but glared at each other as other students helped the teacher get another left handed desk. Finally, the girl spoke up.

"I admire your determination, and that it seemed like you were going to keep your word to fight me. Most people threaten me because of my size, and never actually do anything when I tell them I'm open for a fight," She said, holding her hand out for a truce handshake. 

"No problem, most people are too afraid of me to try and fight me anyway. I admire that even a short stack like you would stand up to me," The boy took her hand and shook it as they smirked at each other. 

"After class, want to head out to lunch together?" 

"Why wait until after class?" The h/c haired girl thought about it for a moment before shrugging. When the students and teacher came back with the second left handed desk, the two were long gone.

"After all that trouble, and they skip class?"

=====

I found a good list of college writing prompts so I might be doing a bunch of those