Young assassin

3rd person POV.

Yang had gained interest in (Y/n)'s motorcycle. (Y/n) agreed to show her, so they left to go look at (Y/n)'s motorcycle, Ruby tagged along too.

(Y/n): Well here she is, my Schpeltiger.

Yang: Nice. Is this a new motorcycle design, that were going to get in the future?

(Y/n): No. I built this.

Ruby; Really?

(Y/n): Yep. Auntie Yang helped me built this. It took 5 years, but it got done.

Yang:(smiles) So I'm going to help you build this? Seems like I don't have to worry about not being a awesome aunt.

Ruby: Yeah........ S-so.... Uhhhh... How fast is it?

(Y/n): She has enough boosting power to fly off the ground.

Yang: How about a race?

(Y/n): Against that dinosaur you call a motorcycle? Fine, but don't get mad when I beat you again.

Yang; You little.... It's on!

Ruby: Can I join....?

Yang: Sorry sis, but you don't have a motorcycle.

Ruby: Oh yeah......

Yang: You can start the race.

Ruby: Sure.

They left to begin the race.

(Play opening)

(Y/n) was walking around in Vale, searching for the cultists.

(Y/n): Why are those fuckheads hiding! Can't they just attack me, so I can kill them?

(Y/n):(sigh).... What a bunch of pussies.

He then stopped walking, when he noticed a girl, that looked to be a few years younger than him, carrying a sword was standing in front of him.