Daddy's Bad

3rd person POV.

In a rundown apartment, a middle age man, wearing a mask was sitting on a couch, drinking beer.

He was looking at a picture of his reasently killed daughter. The girl in the photo was 18, blonde hair, and was holding a baseball bat.

Badman: Don't worry sweet heart, I'll avenge you.

Eventually, he got a call.

He picked it up and heard what the other person had to say.

The person who called him was someone who owes badman a favor.

Badman had asked the person to find the one who killed his daughter. After weeks of searching, he finally found him.

Badman looked at the picture of the one who killed his daughter.

Badman: I'll find you..... And kill you!

Badman got in his car, and began driving to Vale.

(Play opening)

(Y/n) was wondering around Vale, looking for the cultists, but unfortunately he didn't find them.

(Y/n):(mind) How come I can never find them!? They seem to be able to find me easily!

He arrived at a park.

(Y/n):(mind) The Vytal festival is coming up soon...... What am I supposed to do with that shit storm?! I can't just let it happen, can I?

(Y/n) sits on a bench.

(Y/n):(sigh)..... What the hell should I do......?

He didn't notice it at first, but there was someone else also sitting on the bench.

???: You okay man?

(Y/n) looked to his right and saw a fifteen year old guy, that looked oddly familiar to (Y/n).