Chapter 7

Third Person POV

Kongpob looked at the blood on his hand and was devastated. He looked to see Arthit crying and felt like he couldn't breathe. There was no air and he fell to his knees before hyperventilating. He was having a panic attack. 

"Kong!" Arthit rushed to his side looking at the alpha. He embraced Kongpob tightly trying to calm him down. 

"Shh I'm okay. It's okay." Arthit felt Kongpob clutch onto him tightly while he continued to whisper reassuring words to him to calm him down. This is not what he wanted. He wanted to not stress out his alpha but now he made everything worse. 

After a while Kongpob's breathing evened out. Arthit could feel his breath on his chest with moisture knowing that the alpha was crying silently. 

"I'm okay Kong" The omega said softly running his fingers through Kongpob's hair for comfort. 

"But I...I..."

"Shhh it's okay. You didn't hurt me. You would never hurt me."

"But you're bleeding."

"It's a misunderstanding. I got hurt earlier when we were driving here. I didn't tell you because I didn't want to worry you and add to your stress. Looks like I just made it worse."

Kongpob looks at Arthit with teary eyes. "Really?"

"Of course. You would never hurt me." Kongpob let out a sigh of relief before pulling Arthit onto his lap holding him tightly. 

"Is that why you were avoiding me?"

"That and...... I thought that this trip was a good idea but I think it was a waste of effort. I know you've been stressed out and depressed lately. I don't know why but I wanted to do something for you. This trip just made everything worse." He sighs. Kongpob was trying to come up with a response but didn't know what to say. This whole trip had gone downhill but that wasn't Arthit's fault. 

"Moving on from this, I really need to find the first aid kit." Arthit states before looking up at Kongpob. He got a nod before the boys searched for it. Once Kongpob found it, he took the stuff. 

"Roll up your sleeve." Arthit hesitated because he knew Kongpob would freak out but couldn't deny his request. He looked away before slowly pulling up his sleeve. 

Kongpob gasped looking at the cuts on his omega. "How did this happen?" He gently lifted his arm to get a closer look. 

"Betas at the store. One grabbed me taking me by surprise. They were.... not very nice."

He heard a growl from Kongpob before the alpha began cleaning the cuts. The alpha was fuming with anger over his hurt mate and the fact that he was an asshole in the car. If he had spent more time with Arthit instead of snapping at him then this wouldn't have happened. 

"What happened to that guy?" Kongpob asked once he was done and packing up the first aid kit.

"Obviously he got what he deserved." Kongpob nodded in understanding. He knew how fierce his mate could be so he didn't question it. 

"Come on. Let's take a nap." Arthit stated dragging his alpha into the tent. The two laid down facing each other. Kongpob wanted to draw Arthit closer but was scared to. Arthit could feel his alpha's dilemma and scooted closer before wrapping Kongpob's arms around him. Kongpob held Arthit close like his life depended on it taking in his rosey scent before slowly falling asleep. 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Kongpob woke up slowly and reached out for Arthit only to find that the spot next to him was empty. He sat up before quickly peering out the tent. It was night time already, but the alpha could still spot his omega sitting on the ground staring up at the night sky.