Dear Journal

WARNING: THIS IS A SMUT SCENARIO, IF YOU HAVE ANY TRIGGERS OR ARE UNCOMFORTABLE, PLEASE LEAVE. 

Dreams. They're the voices to our thoughts and emotions are they? The same as nightmares to express our fears and bad thoughts. We all have them in some way, shape, or form. Some, present good luck. Others, bad. Or downright horrifying. 

But what about the dreams that slipped into the mature setting? What did those mean in reality? When the fabric of both reality and fantasy crash into each other without pause. Then what? How does one react to something like that happening? 

Well...

A body, clearly nude was moving above. On top, so to speak. It was hard to tell either if it belonged to a male or female but the sensations it was giving off certainly did not go unattended or unnoticed. Either it was guttural moans or heavy breathing, it didn't matter. The only result was the climax. 

And the horrible realization of waking up the next morning before school feeling dazed, drained and still in heat. 

As always. 

(Basic plot of this: your oc's been a anime fan for the longest time and had picked up watching bnha and had quickly came to like/admire -character's name here- but over the past few weeks these dreams kept popping up out of nowhere leaving your oc in a cranky and flustered state every time they wake up)