Cursed

When the red string ties you the wrong person, sometimes its up to you on whether you wish to deal with the results and look for the light at the end of the tunnel. Be warned, the light at the end doesn't always lead to a happy ending... 

Mirror World/Villain Class 1-A AU

Warning: -NSFW, Hurt-Comfort, Angst, Yandere theme and Sexual content. PM or Discord

The red string of fate. It's strange how it can bind two unknown people together without reason, isn't it? It can lead down a road of happiness or misery. It really depends on the person that its attached to. But that's how the universe can be sometimes. 

It kind of sucks honestly. 

A teenager's 16th birthday is suppose to be a happy occasion like any other birthday before it. But for the past couple of days, that hasn't been entirely the case. Love ones steer clear away for some reason. Friends refuse to talk or hang out any more. Online, included. Something was going on and no one was saying anything. What was wrong? Everything was fine a month ago. What changed? 

Simple. They were seeing something no one else did. They knew what that thing was, what it does. And apparently, it chose the poor soul who just recently turned 16. Just two years before becoming a adult. A rose red string; completely harmless yet dangerous for all the more reason, was wound tight around their finger. No scissors or knives, no matter how sharp, could cut it. Can't pull it off because it would actually hurt the soul. 

The true and pure definition of the term 'Soul Mate'.

It was ignored for the first 15 years of their seemingly innocent life because it had no reason to appear. Not until now.  It became clear as if it was answering some beacon. A siren's song that lured even fate to its downfall. Attached and refusing to leave like some sort of phantom. Or a demon. Whichever you prefer. 

Oh, and to top it all off, today is the day to attend UA of all things. The little red string surely wouldn't become a burden to those who don't see it. 

If only that were true. 

A villain attack. Of all the times for that damned string to start going haywire it was now. The pain was horrible. It felt difficult just to breathe. What was so hard to understand? It was sensing a partner. A chain reaction. It's 'other half'.

There was no use in screaming. The string wasn't meant to bound to a hero, no. Denying it certainly wasn't going to make it go away but it still lingered, that tiny, quickly dimming light of hope that prayed that this was a big mistake. 

It wasn't. And no, this wasn't a nightmare to be woken up from because it's not. It never was. You just pretend it was. You can't change fate. That would be the death of you if attempted. 

For what's worse than having your fate tied to that of a villain? 

Villain! Canon Character x OC

or

Villain OC x Canon Character