Chapter Six ~ Hong Kong.

The night consisted of looking through research and planning the best way to go about getting the dictators brother out of the tower in Hong Kong.

The night was also spent fighting glances at a certain blonde haired, green eyed man who wouldn't quite smirking every time he caught me looking.

Dam him.

I haven't even been in his presence 24 hours, yet I didn't know if I wanted to beat the shit out of him or jump him, kissing him like my life depended on it.

Maybe both?

Five had offered the pull out bed in her room while One made arrangements to get me my own space, which I gladly took.

Although I tossed and turned most of the night I couldn't say the next morning that I was at all tired when I woke up, excitement was coursing through my veins for the flight.

One had come in with some clothes he'd picked up for me seen as this was an impulse decision.
I put on the black skinny jeans and threw on the long burgundy striped top. Finishing it off with some long black boots that had laces all the way to the top and a dark green leather jacket.
I didn't have any other bags apart from my laptop bag, I slung it over my shoulder while heading out to meet Five.

I walked in the middle, the others chatting away behind me while One was up front. I was way too excited to get on the plane.

I sat in my own section with Two sitting behind me, Three sitting across from her. Four and Five where opposite mine, I was sat on the same row as Five. Four had placed himself on the other row by the window, great a 5 hour flight feeling him burn holes into my head.

"How are you feeling this morning darling?" His voice was like honey, way better sounding than over coms.

I smiled over to Four as best I could not showing how much the nickname effected me. "Fine, more excited than nervous really. It's just great not to be stuck in a room. How you feeling monkey boy?"

"Why do you have to call me that? Could you at least come up with something that sounds a bit more sexy?" He looked at me with a cute pout.

I just scoffed. "I think you're the only person that thinks you're sexy, well apart from that blonde you picked up at the bar." Lies

"Are you jealous? You know that was for mission purposes, besides I've seen the way you always stare at me sweetheart." I just looked at him with an annoyed expression.

"Keep telling yourself that babe." I opened my laptop fully intent on ignoring him the rest of the flight, that hadn't even taken off yet.

"You guys do know where all still here right?" Three said awkwardly.

It was about an hour into our flight when Seven announced that things would start to get bumpy, Three started getting very uneasy.

"You know I usually just look at the staff to see if I should be worried." I turned to see him clutching white knuckles to his seat.

"You mean the flight attendants, you can just look at me." Two said.

"Oh darling you could be on fire and you'd have the same blank expression on your face. No offence." I turned to raise my eyebrows at Five.

Something was definitely going on with these two.

"You know what sucks guys, if we were to crash." I looked over to see Four open one eye from his sleeping state to make a face at Five. "No one would ever care. Like we never existed."

He said it loud enough for One to hear in the cockpit.

"You know I can hear you, if you're going to shit yourself there's a bathroom in the back."

I just giggled and got on with some work, so this is what it was like to be around them.

It was always fun to hear their bickering over coms but this was even better, a warm feeling had started invading my heart. It was nice to be around people again.

They fought, were sometimes asses but this was my family. For once in my life I started to admire One for bringing such an amazing bunch of people together.
I decided in that moment that there was no where I'd rather be, and if I was to die on a mission I know I surrounded myself with the best family I could have asked for.

When we landed Three finally started to get some colour back in his cheeks, I patted him on the back laughing as I passed him to the exit.

"Hey you little shit, don't make fun of me or I'll find out your fear." He just shouted after me.

We dumped our bags outside the plane, One debriefed us one last time on the plan.

"Chowtime." One clasped his hands together as we all cheered.

I decided to sit at the highest table so I could carry on working, just notes in a note book I didn't feel safe getting the laptop out in such an open space.

Suddenly my note book was ripped out my hands and in its place a bowl of noodles was set down.

"Hey!" I began to protest looking up at the thief.

I was met with Four, closing my note book, putting it safely back in my bag. "Do you ever stop working?" He sat down on the stool next to mine.

I just sighed tilting my head at him. "It's been nonstop for three years of my life, am afraid at this point I don't know how to do anything else with my time."

"We could change that." He smirked.

I just scoffed cracking open my chopsticks maybe a little too aggressively. "Excuse me, I'd like some alone time with my noodles."

"No come on am sorry, I think we should start over."

"What?" I turned my head at him in confusion.

"We haven't had time to talk properly since you got here, seen as we've only really talked over the wire maybe we should have a fresh start." He held out his hand. "Hello, my names Four."

I just laughed at him, putting my chopsticks down as I took his hand shaking it. "Zero."

"What a beautiful name."

I'd forgotten about the sudden shock I'd got from just brushing his hand. But here I was holding it and it felt like hot lava now.

I looked up to his face but he showed no signs of feeling it too. So I let go turning to take another mouth full of noodles.

"You know, I was surprised that you didn't suddenly knock me on my ass when I came in." I laughed. "You've threatened me with it enough times."

"Well I could say the same for you, but there's plenty of time yet for that sweetheart, I'll make you wait. Get you when you're not expecting it." He laughed at my worried expression.

"Are you nervous?" I asked not looking at him. "For the mission I mean."

"Why does everyone always ask me this." He huffed.

"It's okay to be scared Four, fear is what keeps us alive."

He didn't say anything, when I looked at him he was looking at me with an emotion I couldn't put my finger on.

"All you can ever do is your best." I smiled picking up the last noodle.

"I guess, hey when did you get so smart?"

"Maybe about an hour ago?" We both just chuckled.

"You guys finished? It's time to go. " Seven said from behind us.

"Yeah, we're good." I smiled at Four as he passed me my bag.

As I walked out Five caught me by my arm, she then proceeded to hand me 50 dollars.

"You were right, they did it in Vegas." She clicked at me.

"Two and Three eh, maybe there hope for me after all." we both just laughed and got into the car.