Chapter Eleven ~ Boat party of the century.

"So Billy eh, I mean it's cute but it's a little common."

We were driving through a forest, Four in the driving seat with Five in the passenger seat. I was sat in the back in the middle, leaning against the seat with my tinted blue sunglasses on.

Four just scoffed.

"Well we can't all be like you, miss my names unique."

Five turned in her seat to smirk at me.

I looked from Five to the rear view mirror to find Four staring at me, I just smiled and raised my eyebrows. "Well I didn't have a choice in picking it did I?"

"Well Neither did I with mine, sweetheart."

I leaned forward, putting my hands on his shoulders. I was essentially back hugging his seat.
I leaned into his ear and whispered. "I love when you call me that."

He peered over his shoulder at me as I sunk back, biting my lip.

He just shifted uncomfortably in his seat, double taking at Five who gave him a shocked but stern look.

"Hey you don't have to tell me. She's the one riling me up!" Billy defended.

"Let's just get this over and done with, no distractions please Zero." She looked at me pointedly.

"Sure." I said with a smirk, catching Billy's eye in the mirror again.

We got to the location about an hour later, parking 30 minutes out as to not cause suspicion.

We kept low in the brush when we finally reached the communications disc on top of Turgistan Mountains.

Guards where just at the top of the base but that wouldn't be a problem.

"Hey, you afraid?" Five said breathlessly as Four got the wire cutters out of the bag.

He just looked at her with an unreadable expression and cut the chain. She looked to me, I just sighed giving her my best smile.

I managed to hack the cameras getting the screens up while also being in a position where I could keep an eye on the guards. Four had already started his acsent up the big disc.

In and out with no disasters, just how I like it.

On the way back Five decided to get in the back seat while I was packing the gear in the trunk.
Which meant was was sitting shotgun, about 10 minutes into our journey back she'd fallen asleep.

Four coughed shuffling in his seat. "You okay?" He grabbed my hand from my lap with his free hand.

"I'm fine, what about you." He interlocked our fingers and rested them back on my lap.

"Am good just a little nervous. Listen about us? What are we."

I stared at him. Why was he doing this now.

"I like you Billy." I laughed. "Dam I've liked you from the first insult you threw at me." He raised his eyebrows at me. "Crazy I know."

Now was his turn to chuckle. "But?"

"I think we should finish what we started here first." I raised our hands so I could lean my chin on them. "We never know how a mission is going to go, we're nearly there though."

I kissed his knuckles and he just sadly smiled at me.

"I guess you're right. But as soon as this is over and we both come out of it alive. Which we will! I'm taking you on the best date you've ever been on. And if you're lucky at the end." He leaned in to me trying to be all seductive.
"I'll give you that decking you've been asking for."