Author's Note

Hello, my beautiful readers!

Biblio here. In all honesty, this is the hardest part for me. The letting go. The completing. I often find myself hanging onto these stories and these universes and the way I've changed them from the original stories. If you've been a reader of my stuff for a while, I think you know this. You can tell this from the way that some of my older fics have too many chapters and too little thought. But this time...I owe it to this Baz and Simon to let them go. 

They're happy now and they deserve it. I won't drag this one out like I have all the rest, even though it literally breaks my heart. 

So, in case you haven't gathered that this is the end...it is. I won't be writing another fic in this AU. So thank you, my dearest readers, for staying with me for My Cup of Tea and My Better Half. Thank you for reading and commenting and favoriting. 

So many of you have said that my updates brighten your day, but the truth is that nothing will brighten a day like your wonderful support and comments. I hold you all close to my heart in the way I hold this story close to my heart. Sometimes, you are my motivation in the morning. I've been struggling recently but the promise of sitting down and cranking out a chapter for you to have makes me feel like I can breathe again. 

Anyway, this isn't the end of my fics, obviously. I'm going to try and (maybe) write my own take of Any Way the Wind Blows but I'd also really love to do another AU. If you have any ideas, please let me know. I was thinking college (uni) roommates. Please let me know if you'd prefer a normal AU or one where they're mages. I want to make you guys happy because God knows that you all give life to every single fucking word I write on here. 

All of my love,

Bibliosoph