Part 39

My eyelids fluttered open after about two hours of restful sleep. I was awoken not by sounds, but by the tight sensation of George's arms wrapped securely around me.

I loved waking up in his embrace, feeling his softened cock laying gently against my bum, and his mustache tickling the back of my neck every time he took a breath. It was pure heaven.

He was still off in a deep slumber, so I nestled myself out of his hold and sat at the edge of the bed. I stretched my arms out and yawned, then for the longest time I just stared at him, drinking in the sight of his features as he slept.

He looked so peaceful with his eyes closed, mouth hanging open ever-so slightly, and dark permed hair perfectly spread across the pillowcase like a fan.

He had the faintest wrinkles scattered along his cheeks and forehead, and a light brush of stubble on his sharply chiseled jaw. He was handsome as all get out, and I could never get tired of basking in his beauty.

I wanted to sit and stare forever, though the sudden urge to relieve my bladder eventually forced to get out of bed. This was one of the many wonderful things that came along with pregnancy.

When I finished in the bathroom I took the opportunity to get ready for the rest of the day. My routine didn't consist of much, just a quick swipe of lipstick and a few blots of concealer. In the mirror I spotted George standing in the doorway, smiling as he watched me pat my face.

"You always look so beautiful, my love." He grinned as he stepped closer, brushing his hands along my bare shoulders and kissing them softly.

"How did you sleep?" I asked George as he began nipping at my neck.

"Wonderful. You?"

"I slept great. It felt good to finally be in an actual bed." I chuckled.

"Good, good." His interest in the conversation seemed to fade as his hands reached around to cup my breasts.

"George what are you doing?" I giggled flirtatiously, moaning as I felt my vision getting hazy with lust.

"Can't make love to me girl but I can still make her feel good."

I gasped as I felt his morning wood prodding against my arse, sliding up and down the silk of my nightgown. I quickly turned around to face him, eager for more but knowing that we couldn't go all the way.

"God you're pretty." George flirted as he brushed a piece of hair out of my face. I blushed and smiled, then pulled him in for a deep kiss. With our tongues playing with one another, George lifted me up onto the counter and pressed his pelvis into mine. I wrapped my legs around him instinctively, feeling his raging cock throb against my soaked heat.

"George this is too much!" I panted heavily, burying my face into his shoulder as he ravaged my neck.

"Just trust me."

His fingers gently tugged upwards at the hem of my nightgown, pulling it over my head to remove it. George leaned back to take in the sight, licking his lips before diving his head between my breasts. I immediately grasped onto his hair, pushing his face into my skin to deepen his kisses.

I threw my head back and arched my body forward, reveling in the utter delight that his tongue was bringing to me as it twirled around my erect nipples. He'd developed such a natural routine with them, licking, suckling, and pulling at the flesh until I was numb and writhing from the bliss.

Slipping his hands around my back, George lifted me off of the counter and carried me to bed, laying me down gently on top of the unkempt sheets.

He didn't waste any time relatching his lips to my nipples as his fingers danced across all of the exposed areas of my body, tingling my skin.