Unexpected Date

Nathan's POV

It turns out that the one calling me was Naomi.So I picked up,ready to be yelled at.

"H-"

"MR NATHAN DALTON!WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN CAUSE WE'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR YOUR SORRY ASS AT THAT DAMN PARTY?!"Good thing that I had distant my phone away from my ear the moment she started yelling.When she was done complaining I brought back my phone closer to my ear.

"Not a simple 'Good morning to you too'?"I rolled my eyes but unfortunately she can't see me right now.

"Don't you sass me young man!!"

"Yoh calm down mom!I'm ok I just came back from Erik's house...it didn't turn out good and please don't ask me what happened.My head will hurt even more with your questions."I said as I rubbed my forehead.

"You're lucky that I can't right now.I have a bigger problem to deal with."Suddenly I hear unusual groans in the other line and I'm sure that Naomi didn't make them.

"What?Why is that and what are those weird sounds I'm listening to?"I stopped walking to take a short break.

"Oh it's nothing...only a crying bitch by the name of Poppy on the bed.I think she took too much yesterday,her stomach must be taking revenge on her."She sighed at the end.

"Oh you mean with the..."

"Yup,poor girl she's even grounded."

"Oh...what about you then?"I continued walking slowly.

"Weeeeeell they'll deal with me when I show up at home,and they won't go easy on me cause one;I snuck out to a party even though I was alone at home and my parents said I shouldn't go anywhere since I was grounded and two,I...accidentally sent a video in the Internet."She mumbled at the end of her sentence.

"Jeez double or nothing and wait!What video are you talking about?!"

"I...i-i w-want mommy!Ahh!"

"Will you shut up!"Naomi yelled at a crying Poppy.

"Naomi come on tell me!What video are you talking about?"And I almost pissed my pants when a car honked behind me...and almost shitted myself the moment I turned around and saw a red Bugatti driven by the guy none other then Ryan Martinez...and I might say,he looked so sexy when his chocolate hair blocked his right eye when he stepped out of his car.Oh man did I say sexy?I meant ok...just A.O.K...hehe.

"I...gotta go."I then hung up,my eyes not leaving Ryan who was now walking towards me.

"Ahh mi morning sunshine,where are you off to?"

"Uh home?"

"And will you make it with those legs of yours?"He raised his brow while pointing my two legs.I looked at them before replying as I shrug,"Maybe?"He shook his head as he chuckles.

"Come on,Let me give you a ride."

"Uh thanks but no thanks."As I turned to walk away from him,he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him.

"Lets go Nath!"

"I said-"

"Nathan!"Woah...never knew that an annoyed Ryan can be so scary.I sighed as I face palmed.

"Fine!"And with that he leaded me to his car and opened the door for me,before I got in.I gave him a confused look that says 'are you crazy?'After Ryan had walked around the car and got in I asked him,"Ryan you do know that this doors can automatically open themselves right?"