ii

"From Rochester, New York...Mary Deckard!" The crowd cheers as she tries walks down the ramp, sliding into the ring as her music dies down.

Mary stands in the ring, pumping herself up, waiting for Becky to come out.

"From Dublin, Ireland...Becky Lynch!" Becky's theme runs throughout the performance center, as the crowd cheers much louder than they did for her, and they cheer her name.

"BECKY! BECKY! BECKY!" The cheers die down as the two began to circle one another. Becky latches onto Mary, holding her down by her shoulders, and kneeing her in the face. She pulls Mary by her hair, keeping her on her knees, she runs into the ropes, and launches herself into Mary's face with a running knee.

Mary falls to the mat, and Becky goes in for the cover, but Mary kicks out at two. She then tries to catch her breath while laying on her back, which ends up being a mistake when Becky hits her with her Bexploder. Becky goes for the pin once again, and Mary kicks out again.

Mary rolls out to get herself together, and Becky is held back by the referee when she tries to get her outside of the ring. The brunette slides back in the ring, and Becky tries to punch her, but Mary holds her fist, before swiftly twisting her arm behind her back into a hold, which make Becky wince.

The red head almost taps out, but she begins to twist out of the hold, and moves away from Mary. The brunette launches herself off the rope, but is caught with a clothesline. Becky takes this time as she slowly climbs to the top turnbuckle.

Mary gets up fast enough, and wraps Becky's arms around her neck, before doing a German suplex.

Becky rolls out of the ring, and as she struggles to stand, Mary climbs to the top turnbuckle, hyping up the crowd. She goes down for the suicide dive, but misses Becky by a few inches, as she crashes her face into the ramp, and the crowd shouts in shock. Becky looks back at a dazed Mary turning off of her front, her nose in an odd angle, and blood streaming down her face from the broken nose, and cut from her forehead.

She stands back up, as the crowd stares awestruck, and Mary lunges at Becky, tackling her to the ground. She throws a few punches, as Becky attempts to avoid to large amount of blood dripping from Mary's face. Mary's nostrils flare, as she stands, and her eyes roll back, and she passes out, falling on her back, as her adrenaline rush quickly wears off.

Before she can attempt to stand again, Becky picks her up bridal style, before carrying her to the back.

"Becky?" Mary asks groggily. "Yeah, Marble Cakes, it's me." The red head looks around, before finding a few people storming towards them. "Where am I?" It was obvious she had a concussion, and her eye was twitching, which was worrying Becky. "We had a match, and you broke your nose, alright? Just calm down."

She continues to hold her for a while, before some paramedics move towards them with a stretcher, which Becky lays her on. The woman looks to the paramedics leaving to the ambulance outside.

She feels a pat on her shoulder, and turns around to find Charlotte standing behind her, looking worried. "What happened?" She asks breathlessly, and Dallas walks out of a nearby room, adjusting his pants, before looking up at the smaller red head. "I heard someone calling an ambulance?" He asks, and Becky scoffs.

"Seriously?" Charlotte looks at her strange. "What?" The couple asks in unison. "In the middle of the show?" Dallas's eyes widen, knowing they'd been caught. "Nooooo." Becky gags, focusing on the matter at hand.

"Look, Mary broke her nose on the ramp diving face first. They're taking her to the hospital right now." Paige walks towards the trio. "I just saw Mary, is she alright?" Becky shrugs her shoulders, moving to leave. "I'm going to the hospital." Becky bolts off, with Paige hot on her trail. "I'm coming too!"

________

Becky stood in a waiting room, with Paige, as they got small but ignorant looks from people waiting for loved ones. It was obvious the stares were caused by the fact that Paige had no pants on, but neither of them cared, because Mary was on anesthesia to calm the pain, and the receptionist said that it'd be at least 30-45 minutes before they could see her.

"Friends of Mary Deckard?" Becky rose up in a hurry, ready to get to her friend.

The women walk with the doctor down to the room, and the doctor kindly lets them in. Mary stirs in her sleep, and she opens her eyes for a short. "Hi Becky." The girl says, not yet ready to come off the anesthesia. "Hey, Marble Cake." Becky sits on the right of the bed, and Paige walked over to the chair. "Hi Paige." Paige small softly before looking over to her friend. "Hi, Teddy Bear." Mary scrunches her face, looking at her hand.

"I'm a Teddy Bear?!" She exclaims, poking at her skin. "No, No! That's what you wanted me to call you." Mary gasps dramatically, before poking herself again. "I told you to call me Teddy Bear, because I'm a Teddy Bear?!" She slurs. "I do feel plushy." Becky chuckles at her, before she falls asleep. "She'll never live this down, man I wish I'd thought to make a video of that." Paige smiles.

————