v

Mary walks into Vince McMahon's office and sees three women in chairs, with their backs facing her.

One of the women turn around, and Mary gasps. "Is that my vampire queen?" Paige chuckles, getting up to hug her friend. "Is that...Beauty and Grace?" The two hug, and the other two turn around. "Maria, these young women go by the names of Sonya Deville and Mandy Rose." Vince introduces the three, and Mary shakes their hands.

"I know who they are, I saw you guys on Tough Enough and NXT. You're both pretty good." Mary smiles, looking at Sonya, who was smiling towards her. "This is actually why I wanted to talk to you Mary." She looks at the man strangely.

"I know you've been pushing for an LGBT storyline, and Sonya was willing to be apart of that." Mary looks at Sonya and she stares at Mary who stares back. Both Mandy and Paige catch this, smirking at one another before turning back to Vince. Sonya shifts, going to explain the angle.

"Paige uses Mary's attraction to Sonya Deville for favors, and eventually it becomes a common thing." The brunette nods.

________

Mary sits next to Corey Graves, as they talk about the current fatal four-way match happening in front of them.

"You and Sasha Banks haven't been ever been friends, so why the change of tune?"

"Well Corey, Sasha and I were never friends, that's true. The thing is, she's useful. I'm useful as well, this a mutual business relationship. We tag when we need the other, I put in good words with-" Her voice is interrupted by a familiar theme, a bright purple 'P' on the titantron made Mary's eye widen, as she froze, looking over to Corey.

"Is that Paige?!" The crowd screams loudly with joy that the anti-diva was back. Mary slows turns around in her seat hoping when Paige came down the ramp, she wouldn't see her hiding. After a few minutes of listening to Paige, and her new NXT confidants, Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville talk, she ultimately decided to hide under the table. "Move Corey, move!" Corey and Michael scoot over letting Mary slide under.

The crowd cheers loudly, and Mary looks up at Corey. "Would it be better to go over the barricade, or up the ramp?"

"Over the barricade."

"Good advice." She stands up, and attempts to run over the barricade, but is stopped by a voice. "Hey Mare-Bear." The British accent was prominent, and Mary stops, before grimacing as she turns around looking at Paige. "You're not leaving are you? I did you your favor, and now you owe me." Mary sighs.

Mary goes to the timekeepers desk, and gets a microphone. "Listen Paige, I get it. You got me, OK?" Mary attempts to run away, but is stopped when a slightly larger woman stops in front of her. "Mary, meet Sonya Deville. You did MMA too, right? Well so has she. I know you're a bit rusty, so if I don't get my favor, we'll see if you've still got some fight in ya."

This promo was really difficult when Sonya, or Daria as Mary had just found out, was looking so good. "You get me a title match with shorty," She points to Alexa. "Or we break your nose, again." Mary rolls her eyes.

"Really?! It was 3 years ago!" Paige smirks, and Mary glares at her. She turns around to go into the back, but Sonya grabs her arm, and whispers in her ear. "You look good." Mary attempts to not blush, and she rips her arm out of Sonya's grip.

————

sorry I haven't updated in so long😭