iii

Becky started down at her phone, texting to see where Mary was. She looked up when she heard squishy steps come her way.

A soaked Mary Deckard waltzes up to the red head, shivering with nothing but her black underwear and bra on. "Oh my god, are you alright, Mare?" Becky runs up to the girl, taking off her jacket to put it in Mary.

"What happened?" Mary shrugs, looking at Becky with a terrified expression.

"I have no idea." Becky takes her hand walking her through the back, with worry etched on her face. "Ok, well..." She stops at the locker room. "Stay in here, I have something to do at the moment, but if someone asks you what happened just don't say anything alright?"

————

Paige, Charlotte, and Becky has went out to confront Team Bella during their 'Bellabration', and when Charlotte has finally pushed Nikki, Brie and Alicia out of the ring, Mary's music hits.

Instead of running per usual, she stalks out twitching weirdly, and the women notice it. She gives all six of them death glares, her eyes never wading from Charlotte's.

"Oh my god, she look horrible!"

"Really professional Micheal, truly."

"I know it sounds bad, but she looked totally different last week."

Mary stalks right past Team Bella, going straight to the ring. As she approaches, Team PCB backs up in the ring, as Team Bella scurries to the backstage. Charlotte puts her arms in front of Becky and Paige, and the smaller girls gladly cower behind her. Mary slides under the ropes, as Charlotte slowly picks a microphone to speak over the crowd.

Mary does the same, before looking at her feet, and then rising her glare under her eyebrows. "I want you three, now." She growls, her face contorting into one of fury. "Hey, listen if this has to do with last week, I apologize for that, but over something so small? I honestly advise you to leave the ring, and we can talk about it later. Just you and I, no stipulations, no tricks, alright?" She comes close enough to be punched in the face, making Paige and Becky seethe watching their shield fall to the ground. Paige screams, and Mary's face slowly turns to the girl.

"Oh no, this an A and B conversation, we'll jus-" Becky hits her shoulder, nodding back to the glaring girl in front of them. "We can't just leave her." Paige rolls her eyes, sighing and turning back around. She goes to punch the girl, but Mary catches it. "Cute." Mary counters by twisting it behind her back, pushing her hand up to make it hurt more.

"Get Charlotte, and leave." Paige manages to croak, despite the pain. "I can't leave you either, Paige." Mary pushes her hand up farther, making Paige drop to her knees to relieve the pressure. "Just go, I've got her." Becky pushes Charlotte out, and Mary lets go of Paige attempting to catch the two, but the British woman pushes the girl's leg from under, and her neck lands on the bottom rope, causing her to cough.

Paige then goes outside of the ropes, kneeing Mary in the face a few times before throwing her back, but Mary flips herself up before the girl could get to her.

Paige turns around, before getting kicked in the face. She stumbles before falling on her back, giving Mary time to slide under the bottom rope, and chase after Becky and Charlotte. Paige, still dazed, gets out of the ring to chase after the girl.

————

Mary runs backstage, stopping in front of Charlotte and Becky. "How did you get so...wet?" The blonde asks while smiling. "They dumped me in freezing cold water so I could naturally shiver, by my suggestion of course." The two crowd around the smaller girl, engulfing her in a hug to keep her warm. "Wow, you are cold." Paige runs backstage, jumping on the hug.

"This is a nice hug." The hug disperses, and Charlotte slaps Mary's butt. "Ow, be careful with my precious invisible cargo back there." Becky chuckles, before speaking up. "Yeah, she's gotta hold on to 'er invisible ass-ets." Becky's tilts her head back, but she stops when she realizes no one is laughing. "It was a good pun." Mary pats her on the back, sighing sadly.

"We all saw that coming, you've used that same one on several occasions." Mary walks away, and Becky throws her hands up in exasperation. "Charlie?" Charlotte awkwardly backs away, and the red head turns to Paige. "My jokes aren't funny?" The raven haired woman sighs and taps her shoulder, shaking her head 'no', before leaving Becky.

"You're all missing out!" Becky blows a raspberry, before walking towards the locker room. "I like your jokes, Becky." Dallas smiles, while getting his hair done. "Thank you, Dally. Yer da best, I see why Charlotte likes you now." She nods, continuing to walk the way she was going.

________

sorry for the short chapters, but I'm doing a storyline with Mary, and it'll be a while till I end the whole Charlotte and Dallas thing, cuz they weren't in the plan, but I started it, because I planned on him and Andrade having a small friendship.

As for Mary, there will be a small jump in time eventually if not next, dealing with how she met Sonya in the first place