The Farm House

Wolf POV

"We still on course?" Wolf asked Eagle, who was sitting in the passenger seat next to him.

"Yep. They took a left a little farther down, in about 3 miles." Eagle answered, looking at the laptop on his lap that was tracking Alex's sneakers.

They've been following the car's trail for a little more than an hour, and they were anxious for the tracker to stop, so they could see where they'd have to get Alex out of.

In the 3 rowed black van , there where 7 SAS men. With Fox back at base with Jack, there was Wolf, Snake, and Eagle of K-unit, and the 4 men of B-unit, who agreed to be a diversion.

A few minutes later, after that next left turn, the tracker stopped on the side of a road.

"Hay, I think they stopped!" Eagle announced.

"Great, where are they?"

"A little country road about 20 minutes away."

"Whats the building look like?"

"Satellites loading. And.....here. It's a big farmhouse. Based on latest satellite photos, the road is about 3 miles long, with a house about every half a mile, alternating sides. The one they're in is on the left...2 stories, probably with a basement."

"You know security?"

"No, there's no live satellite footage. But it's just your average house. Big, but average. I'd guess one or two guards at each door. There's a front door, sliding glass door in the back, and a small door on the side near the garage, that will be facing away from us."

"We can work with that." Wolf said "If they fell for the decoy watch, they won't be expecting us. B-unit could be our distraction from the front, and get the guard away from the back door. Is there a place where some of us could get out and continue on foot?"

"The house is at the bottom of the hill. Some of us could get out at the other end, right before the house. We wouldn't see the house yet, so they won't see us stop. We could sneak up to the back of the house from there." Eagle answered

Wolf continued making a plan. "Good. Bat, you could drive your unit right up to the front door. Once you get out, the front door guard should call for backup. That should leave the back door free. As long as the action outside is going on, us in K-unit should be able to get in and out. The trick is to keep them outside."

Snake leaned in from the middle row and asked "What about Chase? Should we try to get him out with us too? And he would stay inside, right? Two of us could go look for him."

"Good point. Snake and I will look for Chase while Eagle looks for Cub with the tracker. We get dropped off at the bottom of the hill, and sneak in the back door. Bat and the rest of B-unit are the diversion at the front door." Wolf summarized "Sound good, Bat?" he asked the other unit leader.

"Sounds good to me." Bat said from behind the driver's seat.

"How much longer we got, Eagle?"

"About 15 minutes"

"Wait" Rino of B-unit said from the back. "How are we gonna fit 2 more in here? I'm already cramped."

"Fox should be coming with another car, but if not, Cubs small enough, He can squeeze in the back. and we can put Chase in the trunk" Wolf answered with a humorous smile. 

The rest of the ride, the men sat in silence, ready for the action.

Alex POV

Alex woke up to the world spinning and a terrible stomachache. As he quickly gained awareness, he noticed he was handcuffed to a wooden chair, in a grey, cement walled room. He was facing a strong wooden door, that he was sure was tightly locked from the outside.

He switched his focus from his surroundings to himself. Besides the after effect of the tackles and chlorophyll, he was alright. He looked down and saw that he still had the same shoes with the GPS tracker. He also noticed that he didn't have the watch. That was good. Now Chase and the others must feel safe thinking they disposed of their prisoner's tracking device. As long as the tracker on his shoes where still active, or at least was when they arrived, K-unit should be able to find him.

After a few minutes, Alex heard locks on the door being undone. The door opened and in walked Brandon Chase and one of the goons from the parking lot.

"Hello, Alex" Mr. Chase said as he closed the door behind him. "I'm so glad you could join us!"

"Glad I could make it." Alex said with an eye roll. "What do you want, Chase? We gave you what you asked for." he asked, Trying to get him talking, like all these villain types love to do.

"Yes, and thank you for that, but what I really wanted, Alex, was you. I just couldn't have a little troublemaker running around right now, not with what i'm planing."

"And what would that be?"

"I can't tell you that, It's a secret!" Chase answered with a smile.

"Well, can you at least tell me what your plan is for me?"

"After I find my coworkers, we will collectively decide what to do with you. Considering how much damage you did to our organization a few years back, I doubt you'll enjoy it."

"And I always thought you were such a fun group." Alex replied sarcastically.

"Oh, I assure you, it will be fun. Just not for you." Chase said, sounding more serious. "I also have something else to add. Earlier, when we meet, I let your friend, Jack, go home with your other friend. Now, I will make a deal with you. Its either you or Jack. If you happen to escape, I will simply trade you for that lovely lady. Do you understand?"

"You'll never get to her again" Alex said, picking up on the shift in the conversation.

"I'm sure we can find a way. Now there is another matter we need to address. Seeing as you don't want Jack to visit me again, we have to be sure no one else will force our decisions on that matter, or rather, rescue you."

"They were going to track me on my watch, but, apparently, I don't have it anymore. Unless its still in the house, they can't find me."

"That's what I thought, but then I started thinking. MI6 has used a watch as a tracking device many times before, with you as well. I think they would be smart enough to come up with some new ideas."

"They didn't give me anything else. If they did, they didnt tell me."

"I still don't believe you. I figured we would run into this problem, so I brought along Mr. Harold here to help us find anything else MI6 could be tracking you with. After all, you want to stay, right? Or do you want me to invite Ms. Starbright back?"

Alex held his tongue for once, and settled for a hard glare.

"Very well, Alex. Mr. Harold," Chase said to the man in the corner. "Alex needs some help finding a tracking device on him. I will be back in about an hour. I want an answer by then."

He turned back to Alex. "See you then, Young Rider." Chase said, turning as he walked towards the door.

The man, Mr. Harold, stepped forward from leaning on the wall and took out of his pockets what looked like brass knuckles.

"Guess it's you and me, Pretty boy. Anything to say before we start?"

Alex Rider: Trouble Never StopsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara