The End of the Night

Alex's POV

Harold: "it's just you and me, pretty boy. Anything to say before we start?"

Alex POV

"Ya, you're wasting your time" Alex answered with an annoyed tone.

Then came the first punch. Alex grunted as the big man's fist slammed into his gut.

After that, the man stayed just as close

"Well, I don't think I am. The boss thinks you got another tracker on you. I agree."

This was followed by another punch, this one to the face, leaving Alex with a gash on his cheekbone, a split lip and a bloody nose.

"I'm telling you, I got nothing else!"

"And I'm telling you, I don't believe you!"

Another punch to the gut, followed by an uppercut to the jaw.

"What do we have here?" Harrold asked, turning Alex's head the same way it had with the last punch "A little earing? Could this be what we were looking for?" He added.

"It's an earring. Don't take it off." Alex said, after a few breaths. Obviously, the man would take off the earring, there's no stopping that now. Alex was going to use it to blow the ropes off, but maybe, with luck, the explosion would daze or even knockout Harrold long enough for Alex to get out of the ropes and get the keys dangling from his belt.

Alex felt rough hands on his ear, and the earring came off.

5 seconds later, he heard a bang and a loud curse from the man.

Alex barely had time to start trying to get the ropes off before he was meet with another punch

And another

He barely could register where they were landing anymore

"That almost blew my hand off! What the hell was that!" the man yelled

"My escape plan." Alex admitted through short, painful, breaths

Another hit

"At least i got something to tell the boss" Harrold said, almost to himself

There was a pause

"What was that?" Harrold asked, just as much to himself

Alex wouldn't know. The only thing he could hear was the ringing in his ears

Eagle's POV

As Eagle, Snake, and Wolf quietly walked through the trees lining the backyards of the houses on the street, they heard the sound of a gun firing. The other SAS man had sciencers on their pistols, but, apparently, the other side didn't. Eagle just hoped they wouldnt wake anyone in the nearby houses.

Eagle looked through the binoculars and saw that there was no one on the back porch or looking out the back windows. The distraction was working.

"We're clear." he told the other 2 men.

They quickly and quietly ran towards the door, keeping low, and keeping an eye out if anyone was in the back of the house. It was easy enough to pick the simple lock. 

They quietly split up, following the plan.

Eagle saw a door that he assumed lead to the basement. Hoping it was not locked, he turned the handle.

It turned and opened. He opened it quietly, and took a few steps down. That was when he heard a small bang, like a mini explosion. There was someone down here, for sure.