Chapter 1: The Queen meets her King

~Iwazumi Residence~

I walked down to meet my brother to go to school, still sleepy from twisting and turning all night. I ran when I heard Hajime yelling, "Hurry up we're gonna be late!"

I responded rushing through the hall, "Coming."

We started heading out, I walked with my (h/l) (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes facing up to the clouds, "If they bother you say you're my sister and under the protection of the volleyball team."

I scoffed playfully, "I can take care of myself Hajime."

He looked at me with soft eyes, "I know, but you are my sister now."

I looked up to the sky again, "Yeah, besides now I can meet trashykawa."

We both laughed and he responded, "He won't be too fond of you when you call him that."

I giggled, "I'll just say you're my brother, and problem solved. I have a feeling I won't need to explain further."

"I know you came back to be with family after staying a while in America, but remember you are family, so trust me." I sighed a little and I couldn't help but feel guilty, I can't tell you not yet.

We arrived, "Seijoh, huh?" We walked inside and we went our separate ways.

When I arrived the teacher introduced me, "Class this is Iwazumi, (Y/N) and she transferred from America, please be kind to her, you may sit down miss." I nodded and walked to my seat when I noticed a boy looking at me, why?

~Oikawa's POV~

Iwazumi... Is she Iwa's sister, he never said anything about having a sister? I looked at her and she noticed, dang it, I might have scared her.

However, she could be another fangirl soon and that would be awful. She doesn't seem like that, besides if she really is Iwa's sister she'll probably hate me. Damn it Iwa, you have me doubting your family too. I walked outside to catch up to her and she looked lost too, "Hey you."

She looked at me coldly, "I have a name." Yep definitely an Iwazumi. A cute one though.

~(Y/N)'s POV~

"I have a name," I said coldly looking at him.

He smiled a little, "(Y/N) right?" I nodded, "Are you Iwa's sister?"

I started laughing right there and I could notice a little pink on his face. That nickname was the only thing I needed to break down. "'Iwa' that's what you call him, how are you not dead?"

He grinned and said, "Because he's my best friend."

"Liar."

We went back and forth and I asked, "Do you know where the gym is?"

He looked at me with a smirk, "Of course, you can watch us practice."

I stopped in realization, "You're trashykawa? No way." I laughed out.

He sighed in defeat and groansmed, "Iwa calls me that to you?" I nodded with a smirk. We walked to the gym and he asked, "Do you play, volleyball I mean?"

I took a small breath and answered him, I didn't know why, "I love the game, but I haven't been on a team since middle school. I was the best in the prefecture, but it wasn't challenging enough and they wouldn't let me join the boy's team. So as soon as I finished junior high I quit and now I play whenever I can."

He was kinda shocked, but so was I. I never told anyone this, I snapped out of it when Oikawa replied, "Join ours, first as a manager then as a player when you show your skills. I'd like to see what you can do."