Chapter 1- Feeling Your Love

Tick.
Tick.
Tick.
Tick.

The sound of the clock can be heard, resonating off the classroom walls.

Tick.
Tick.
Tick.
Tick.

The etching of pencils and vigorous taps of shoes tensed the atmosphere.

Tick.
Tick.
Tick.
Tick.

Silence. Silence was all that was heard, except for the faint breathing of students.

Ring ring ring!

The students waiting at their tables rushed up and went to put their essays on the professors table.

A girl, still sitting in her chair, watched everyone leave one by one. After having to wait at her seat for more than a minute, she finally rose, gently putting her sheet on the stack of essays.

"Miss Myoui Mina, may I have a word with you?" The professor asked whilst writing some notes. He was one of the newer professors there, but was the most experienced.

"Yes, professor," the girl, Myoui Mina, slightly bowed.

He sighed before questioning, and said, "I understand that you are fairly new here but please, is it really necessary for you to stay seated while the students are leaving?"

"By all means, professor Kim, it is just who I am. I cannot open up very well, though I am trying," Mina admitted.

He paused for a minute and sighed another sigh. He threw his hair back and leaned against the chair.

"I'm hoping you will come to relax in this school later. I will let you go ahead now, thank you for your time."

"Thank you, sir," Mina bowed and exited the room.

As she walked out, she felt an arm wrap around her neck and made a little yelp. She broke free and saw it was her best friend, Hirai Momo.

"Took you long enough, Mina."

"I'm sorry, professor Kim just wanted a few words..."

"Eh, whatever.. But, you finally transferred, though! How're you liking it?" She quickly questioned Mina.

"Well... it's quiet and not too crowded," Mina weakly answered.

"And that's it? That's all you can say about this school?" Momo interrogated. "Or are you just saying this because you know that we won't get caught?"

"Momo, that's not at all–" Mina was quickly rushed to a janitors closet and pushed against the wall by Momo.

"Admit it, you've been thinking about doing another session of this, weren't you?" Momo whispered into her ear. As she nipped Mina's ear, she locked the door behind them.

"N-No, I wasn't..." Mina sighed out, her voice shaky and out of breath.

"Cover your mouth," Momo commanded as she licked Mina's neck and continued further down.

Mina sat at her desk, looking outside her bedroom window. The stars weren't shining that night but the rain fell hard.

Mina's mind was distracted. Distracted by Momo. Momo was known as the bad type of girl, to Mina. Momo didn't mind what or how the rest of the world saw her, had as much freedom like it WAS her world.

Yet, what they did earlier was on Mina's mind. Of course, it wasn't a first. Mina always remembers every detail about what Momo does to her. Feeling her face heat up, she continued to do her studies.