Chapter 4- Sweet Tastes

Mina and Dahyun stared at each other, shocked. And, a bit embarrassed.

"It's... okay," Mina muttered. She would be lying if she said she didn't enjoy the kiss.

"Can we... if it's okay with you, can we, um, can we kiss again?" Dahyun asked, her eyes tightly shut.

Mina went closer, brushing a hand against Dahyun's cheek. "Of course."

The two kissed each other, hands clasped together. Even with the blaring music and the loud chatter of people, they only felt one another. Just the two of them. But, that all came to a stop when they heard knocking on the door.

"Anyone in there?!" Some girl yelled on the other side. Without answer, she barged in, noticing Mina and Dahyun. "Oh, sorry to... um, I'll be leaving."

"Oh, it's okay. We were going to leave right now anyways," Mina chuckled out. She smiled at Dahyun, signaling that they should continue hanging out.

When they both went out of the room, they went down to the main room. In there, all of the others were drinking tons of alcohol with drunks singing horrible karaoke.

Mina laughed, finding the scene enjoyable. She thought it was nice, being able to be away from studying. As she was in glee, she looked towards Dahyun, who seemed to be dozing off. Mina tapped her shoulder and said, "Hey, are you tired? Do you want to go?"

"Oh, I'm just a little tired. I didn't really do much while I was here, so..."

"I'll call my friend, she'll take us both home," Mina said whilst fishing her phone out.

"Are you sure? It seems like you didn't get to do anything while you were here," Dahyun panicked, not wanting to ruin the night for Mina.

"Yes, I'm sure. There isn't much here for me to do anyways, I know nobody," Mina laughed, reassuring Dahyun. "My friend wouldn't mind taking us back this early, either." Mina texted Jihyo, telling her that she was ready and also had someone else who would be coming. Mina received a response immediately and was told to meet outside.

"Oh, Dahyun, you might want to message your friend," Mina reminded.

"Right, thanks, Mina!"

After a few messages later, Mina and Dahyun walked out to the front yard, seeing Jihyo waiting against the porch.

"You ready, girls?" She asked.

"Yep! You can just drop us off at my house since Dahyun lives right next to me."

"You got it! Let's get you both back home!"

After the car ride back, the two girls thanked Jihyo and went inside Mina's house.

"If you're okay with it, you can just sleep in my bed," Mina said, opening her closet.

"Oh, okay..." Dahyun awkwardly responded. "S-Should I get some clothes from my house? I don't want to dirty your bed."

"I have spare pajamas I don't really wear anymore. You can change into it." Mina grabbed some pink pajamas out of the closet, handing it to Dahyun. "I'll go change in the bathroom."

Mina left the room, shutting the door behind her. She went into her bathroom, cleaned off her makeup and then brushed her teeth. After the process, she changed into comfy clothes, smiling at herself in the mirror. When she went out, she hesitated on opening the door. Eventually, she knocked a few times, calling to Dahyun.

"I'm finished changing, you can come into your room now!" Dahyun called back.

Mina went in, looking Dahyun up and down. She thought she looked really cute in the pink pajamas.