Chapter 5- I'm Sorry

"Want me back? After what you did, you think I would just accept that and let you have your way with me? Forget the pain you left me feeling all this time? For god's sake, do you ever listen, I don't want to talk to you!" Mina angrily yelled.

"I know what I did was wrong... I'm sorry, I just... I'm the one running back," Momo quietly admitted. "Please, just give me a second chance."

"Do you have any idea how much pain I felt? To think that I'd even give you a second chance... I can't even believe this!"

"Mina, please! Please, I was just being dumb!"

"Yeah, you were! And you still are!"

"We could be happy together, I changed—!"

"No, Momo! I'm happy with... Dahyun," Mina hesitated. She thought about it, and it felt like a mental train had hit her. Why did she feel this way? "I-If you can't see that... then... just leave me alone!"

Mina saw the other girl just stare. A stare that she hasn't seen in a while. She felt trapped, couldn't move as Momo came closer, closer, almost a hair's width away.

She whispered in Mina's ear, "You don't really love her, do you?"

Her stomach turned and her heart raced fast. All of her senses became nothing. All she saw was Momo. And only Momo. Mina watched as the other girl planted a kiss on her lips, leaving another bittersweet taste. She hated it. Hated it so much. Every kiss, every touch, every little thing Momo did left her feeling bitter. Yet, she just stood there, a blank thought surrounding her mind. As Momo continued to kiss her, Mina regained her conscience. She pushed Momo away, wiping her mouth. "Leave me alone."

Momo smirked and laughed. "I'll see you around, Mina."

And, she walked away, away from Mina's sight.

She sighed, leaning against the cold wall. Gulping down as she touched her lips, tears brimmed her eyes. As if Mina's situation couldn't get worse, Dahyun popped through the door, a worried look on her face.

"Hey, Mina... I just saw Hirai Momo... did something happen in here?" Dahyun questioned, her voice shaking.

A lump formed in Mina's throat. She didn't know what to say in the moment. But, her thoughts were racing.

Without warning, Mina grabbed Dahyun, pulling her into a kiss. She hated the taste that was left corrupting her mouth, yet it wasn't getting any better. Tears ran down her face and it became worse as the younger girl wrapped her arms around Mina.

Dahyun pulled away abruptly, gasping for air. She grabbed Mina's hand, saying, "Mina, calm down, it's okay..."

"I'm sorry, Dahyun," Mina cried. She slumped against Dahyun, feeling that certain ache in her chest again. "I didn't want it to happen..."

"It's okay, Mina... it's okay," she whispered.

Mina sighed, wondering why things were turning out the way they were. She stared up at the ceiling, holding Dahyun close as she slept. She sighed another sigh.

When the sun finally started rising, she inched out of Dahyun's bed, going downstairs to the kitchen. She cooked some eggs and rice for her and Dahyun, feeling a little better.

As she laid breakfast out, she heard Dahyun's footsteps.

"Great timing, I just finished making breakfast!"

Dahyun smiled, saying, "This looks really good!"

"Eat up," Mina also smiled brightly.

The two girls sat in silence, but Mina was enjoying the moment. But then, Dahyun had a confused expression. "Mina, did you try your eggs yet?"