chapter 13

The bath itself ended up being an excuse for us to do it a third time, but we did get clean enough to be presentable. Zuko got out first, he kissed me passionately before leaving the bathroom. I washed my hair and cleaned his seed from me before following him out. By the time I got to the bedroom he was already tying a red tie on his white shirt, he wore red shorts and had a pair of black pants resting on the chair next to him, where my dress and new undergarments were folded nicely.

"The bath isn't the best idea, but we don't have to let other people see what we did in it"

I kissed him on the cheek before passing him and wearing my undergarments. He wrapped his hands around my waist from the back and kissed my cheek.

"you are so much better than Mai ever was"

I smiled and turned my head to his. We kissed again before a knock was heard at the door, we let go of each other. Zuko wore his pants and I wore my dress, the same one from the engagement gala that night. Zuko then opened the door and gasped. He opened the door wide and hugged his mother.

"my sweet Zuko, what did your father do to you?"

"it's alright, it healed as much as it can"

Ursa looked behind his shoulder and spotted me. She gasped and let go of her son.

"Kya?"

"Katara, actually. It's great to see you again, Ursa"

Tears came to Ursa's eyes as she hugged me.

"you look just like your mother, except so much more gorgeous"

I smiled; tears came to my eyes as well. Ursa pulled away.

"no. no more tears, no crying. Today is a happy day. Come on, let's go see Ozai"

Ursa looked at me, then at Zuko, and gasped.

"Are you two together?"

Zuko laced his fingers in mine. We looked down at our hands and then at Ursa, smiling. she squealed happily and hugged us both. She then took Zuko's free hand and pulled us both out of his room.