Chapter:2

Mackenzie's POV

I lay awake, stoned half to sleep and feeling really good. I'm tripping the fuck out. I got back in about thirty minutes ago and my dumbass didn't think to get some snacks.

My body is too weak to go downstairs but my stomach is screaming for food.

So now I'm here, in my room, contemplating whether or not I should pull a prank tomorrow. The alpha said I should draw but he didn't say anything about pranks. Right.

I turn on my side and grab my phone. I dial BerryPop, the dude I get my weed from and tell him that I will be picking up tomorrow.

"I need some for a hundred." I say slowly amd he laughs. "Bet. You stoned right now?" He asks and I laugh. "You're fucking gone dude." He says making me laugh harder.

"Aight lil sis, I need to go do some stuff but come by at 5." He says and I smile at the thought of seeing his dog again. "Bet." I say and hang up.

I sit up and rub my face before getting up and walking out of the room. Walking down the stairs, I try to not fall while being quiet at the same time.

I don't need anybody catching me. I walk into the kitchen and get a bag of chips. I slowly open them, cringing when it is too loud.

Having to move this slow when you're starving is probably worse then giving birth. My stomach is fucking killing me.

"What are you doing?" A feminine voice ask and I jump sending the chips flying everywhere. "What the fuck bro." I whisper into the darkness.

"Why are you down here at this hour?" The voice, who I recognize as Jasmine's voice asks.

"I was hungry." I say and clean up the mess as much without giving away my state. "Oh. In the dark?" She questions and I sarcastically smile at her.

"Yes, Jasmine. In the dark." I say and she scowls at me. I don't like her very much and she doesn't like me either.

"No need to be a bitch. I was only asking." She says walking to to fridge. I just roll my eyes and continue eating the chips. If I wasn't as high or as hungry as I am now, I would have responded to her with some nasty remark.

I could give no fucks though.

"Aiden is going to be back soon." She says leaning against the fridge and smiling at me.

"Yeah so?" I asks, looking down as I munch on my chips. "I mean, he could be my mate. I've already shifted and so did he." She says with a dreamy look in her eyes.

Gag!

"What am I supposed to do with that useless piece of information?" I ask coming of uninterested but I'm really fucking dying.

What, it's not easy knowing that the person you like might be mated to somebody who you can barely tolerate.

"I wonder what he looks like now." She says, annoying me with her stupid voice.

"Uhh, I'm guessing like a person. It's only been seven months."

"There you go again, being the bitch like always." She says rolling her eyes.

"Tell me something I don't know." I mumble and get up, putting the chips under my arm and walking over to the fridge.

"Move." I growl at her and she does.

I get a blue Gatorade and walk back up to my room. I shut the door and take a drink before placing everything on the desk and plopping down on my bed.

A lay there for a few seconds before I succumb to the darkness.