Imagine #2 [ Kangmin ]

-----
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 1; 𝓫𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭
-----

"Okay y/n .. let's see, hm so you have amazing skin, I guess white would make you look amazing, but maybe a red would give you the dark sexy look, you know?" Yongseung rambles while he ransacking through your closet and you slumped back againts the wall behind you where he has you standing so he can hold your cloths infront of you to see if it looks good on you.

After you agreed to come with Yongseung to his friend's party he was over at your apartment in less than 10 minutes with his make-up luggage and some cloths he bought for you in tow. Yongseung gasps and pulls out something from the very back of your closet. He grins in excitement when he pulls out a simple short dark blue sleeveless dress that you didn't know even know you owned. You make a face as you scowl at the dress. It was incredibly short, by looking at it you know it was uncomfortable to wear.

"No." You say shaking your head repeatly and Yongseung nods grinning widely from ear to ear and says, "Yes!"

You sigh in defeat and he partically forces the dress on you, tying the bow in the back. The cold air hit your expose skin which make you shiver and whimper in discomfort. You've never felt so naked in your life.

"Now the hair!" He chimed as he takes out the curlers in your hair which make you wince in pain from the velcro pulling on your hairs. Finally, he finishes your make-up by putting on some lip gloss.

"Done! You can open your eyes now," You do as you're told and you were genuinely shocked. Looking now at your full body mirror you see legs. A lot of legs and skin, so much skin, but it looks elegant. Full pink glossed lips and your usually dull brown eyes are wide and vibrant with full-length eyelashes. Your flat brown hair now with volume and waves.

It was hard to believe that the girl looking at you in that reflection was you. You never had any negative opinions towards your physical appearance, but you never thought of yourself as a beautiful girl.

Yongseung proud of his work smiles and hug your small body from behind, resting his chin on your head, "You're beautiful, y/n .. and that's why Minnie likes you," He said and you pout in return, "He doesn't like me," You replied which Yongseung reply with a sigh.

Only if you knows, y/n ...

-----
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 2; 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽𝔂
-----

Once Yongseung transforms himself in a ripped jeans, simple black v-neck tee with a denim jacket, you both head out to the party. You shake your hands out in nervousness and park your car on the side of the road where everyone else is. Yongseung is practically hopping up and down in his seat with excitement and before you even put the car in park, he already out fixing his hair.

You take a deep breath and let it out as you get out from your car. You check you phone quickly checking for a text from Karin, your roomate. You had told Karin that you were having a sleep-over at Yongseung's, that way both of you could stay at the party as long as you wanted and you can stay at his house.

Yongseung pulls you out of your thoughts by snatching your phone out of your hands, shoving it into his jacket. Turning around, he struts towards the big two-story house where the raging party is taking place. "If this phone is going to distract you the entire night from having fun, then i must confiscate it." You rolls your eyes as he takes your wrist, walking faster towards the big house and the blasting music unbelievably gets louder. Yongseung opens the door walking inside confidently. You stand there completely perplexed as to how you can just walk in to someone's house.

Suddenly Yongseung pops back out, grabbing your wrist pulling you inside the house before closing the door behind you. The house is packed with bodies and there are lots of strobe lights everywhere. You saw your senior, Yeonho looking at you with a smile before making his way towards you. "Hey! Glad you could make it!" He said loudly leaning towards you so you could hear him over the music.