37) All I want (M)

"Namjoonie, be a slut for us and finger yourself. Come on baby", hoseok said nonchalantly. "Namjoon, hobi said something", yoongi growled. And namjoon came out of his thoughts, nodding frantically.

"Don't close your eyes," jimin said. "Wanna see your eyes when you get all overwhelmed and flustered", he smiled, going over and kissing namjoon deeply.

Breathing heavily when they parted, namjoon brought his dripping fingers to his hole, absolutely dirty with slick and precum.

He tried to keep his eyes open but it was just so hard. He was so overstimulated, so sensitive , but it felt good to touch himself. It wasn't what he wanted, but it was enough for now, enough to bring pleasure to his used body.

Starting with the rim, namjoon was already pliant and squirmy. His hole sufficiently lubed up and stretched enough with Jimin's cock, namjoon circled his own hole with the tips of his lube-slick fingers, whining slightly at the sensitivity. Spreading himself with one hand, pushing in two fingers with the other, Jeongguk whimpered loudly.

"You're an voyeurist for sure", seokjin chuckled, accompanied with the click of a camera and oh.

Oh.

They were really taking videos. Namjoon blushed furiously, fingering himself hard and fast, not stopping for anything. He was mortified but he loved it. Loved the fear that his adrenaline brought. The fear of being filmed during doing something so filthy.

"Look at the camera, Joonie. Spread your cheeks for us. Jiminie and yoongi are all flustered, baby. Spread yourself", hoseok commanded and namjoon nodded.

He held both of cheeks, spreading them apart as taehyung brought the camera directly to his ass. "Come on, finger yourself harder. Don't stop and smile for the camera, hyungie. Show us your dimples", taehyung smiled.

Namjoon sobbed, fingers still rubbing his own prostate. It was too overwhelming. Someone slapped his cock just as his eyes were starting to close. He breathed harshly, looking at yoongi directly. The elder leaned down to kiss him, pinching namjoon's nipples and kneading his chest in his hand.

Namjoon groaned, arms aching but not stopping as he continued fingering himself. Not wanting to stop at any cause. Not until he was asked to do so.

Streams after streams of cum shot to his chest and some onto the camera as he came for a second time in less than an hour. His whole body shuddered with the post orgasm haze but he kept fingering himself, shivering at the ticklish feeling. His eyes shut close as he cried but before he could pass out, he was saved by a voice.

"It's okay, sweetheart. You can stop", seokjin was cradling his face in his hands and namjoon sobbed, nodding fastly. "You did so well", jungkook was there in a flash, sitting on his other side. "Colour, joonie?", Jimin asked softly, running his fingers through Namjoon's soft brown locks.

"G-green", namjoon said weakly, smiling tiredly at his mates. Wait, they weren't even mates. Suddenly, namjoon's hole was filled with another cock as he looked at taehyung who was groaning at the feeling of his cock inside him.

"Fuck, joonie", taehyung cursed. It was fucking awesome to feel namjoon clenching around him. He looked at jungkook and the younger nodded, getting up from his place and going between Namjoon's legs.

"Can you take us both, Joonie?", jungkook asked softly, rubbing Namjoon's stomach in a soothing manner. Namjoon nodded and gasped when he felt jungkook sliding in beside taehyung.

"Jiminie, ride joonie. Okay?", seokjin ordered and Jimin nodded, already weak from having cummed once but not opposed to the idea of pleasuring namjoon.