The club

You took Hui's hand and he tightly wrapped his fingers around yours in return. He started running and pulling you along a bit like how he did with E'dawn back at the mall. "Hey guys what's up" Hui said while swinging your hand back and forward like couples do when they walk. E'dawn noticed this quickly and you were about to let go of Hui's hand but he didn't let you and instead squeezed it tighter. You yelped a little because it hurt and he smiled because he heard it, meanie.

"Uh Hui I think you're hurting her." HyunA told him in concern. Hui then looked back down at your hand then you, then HyunA "No I'm not" E'dawn somehow started to find this whole thing funny but HyunA isn't having any of it so she let go of E'dawns arm "You're cutting off her blood circulation" she then held Hui's other hand very lightly and intertwined her fingers with his for a second "This is how it's supposed to be" then she let go and expected him to copy what she did. He actually took her advice and intertwined his fingers with your hand and of course loosened his grip a lot.

Once you all got into the club loud music started to play and you ALL recongnised the song. E'dawn started shouting the lyrics "FANTASTIC BABY" as he ran onto the dance floor with HyunA. Hui turned to you with a somewhat sad facial expression and asked what you wanted to do "It depends, whatever you want to do I want to do." he then once again started walking but this time he wasn't dragging you, just walking with you. "I can tell that you're upset you know." at this point he looked like his eyes were watering as if he was about to cry "I'm broken" but he emphasised on the ok part but you KNOW that he said 'broken' across the room someone was shouting your name, it was E'dawn. He was shouting for you and Hui to come and dance with him and HyunA and you both went. 

Hui started to cheer up as you all started jamming to the songs together. Normally when people say dance you'd think of ballroom dance but this type of dance is jumping around and having fun with 2 friends and your sister at a club you shouldn't be at after you all committed serious crimes... But nobody here knows that, they're all too drunk to figure that out and at the start you all made a promise not to drink anything alcoholic just incase of a hangover. 

You're all having the time of your LIFE right now just being free at a club acting like teenagers that have snuck out at night without telling their parents. "Has anyone noticed that the toilets are for girls AND boys." HyunA pointed it out and it did seem sort of odd that everyone can use the same toilets. E'dawn then made a little joke "Well it's 2020 and people can be whoever they want. If you want to be a boy then be a boy, if you want to be a girl then be a girl, if you want to be an attack helicopter then by all means do it." Hui then hit him on the arm for saying that. "Anyway as I was about to say... We should totally do a photoshoot in there! I have my phone with me and it has 3 cameras" in the end you ended up going with them. You didn't think that it was a good idea but whatever.

In the bathroom

"Okay so what we'll do is we'll have solo photos then photos in pairs so first it's E'dawn with me and Y/N with Hui then we switch THEN we do a group photo." E'dawn was first but instead of a photo HyunA took a video. He used his water bottle to pretend that he was peeing and when he turned around he accidentally soaked HyunA's leg but she recorded it anyway "We'll do videos instead then." after E'dawn it was HyunA, then Hui then you until it was time for the group photos which you were NOT looking forward to in the slightest.

First was HyunA and E'dawn. E'dawn calmly just sat on the toilet while HyunA sat at the cubicle door and not gonna lie they both looked really cool. Then HyunA switched to Hui and he actually leaned in to kiss her but she pushed him away and walked out of the cubicle. "You're next Y/N... You and E'dawn" You and E'dawn's video was sort of fun. E'dawn crouched on the lid of the toilet and started rapping and you walked in pretending to be all shook even though it was planned out. Hui and HyunA could've peed themselves with laughter and that laughter quickly escalated when E'dawn stood up on the lid of the toilet and accidentally saw a lady doing her business which was NOT supposed to be part of the video. She got sort of mad though so you all locked yourself in cubicles and hoped that she didn't climb under to attack you or swat at you from below or above. E'dawn and HyunA ran into separate cubicles but you and Hui ran into the same one.