Upcoming books + Part 2

Okay so I've been waayyy to attached to these characters so I decided that I am definitely going to make a part 2. I also have the covers and plots for more books. I feel like the 2nd book will be quite an emotional one. This one was just mostly fun and games with HyunA, E'dawn, Hui, Y/N, LaLa, Sully and TT but the 2nd book will get quite sad.

If you're wondering why I put songs below each cover, its because I was playing songs that I thanked suited the book while looking at the cover and decided to put their 'theme songs' below them. If you read the plot and look at the cover while playing the song it gets you into 'the vibe' of the book. Idk it works for me it might not work for others.

Btw you can skip reading about pretty pretty and snow globe if you've already read about them.

Pretty Pretty - Yeo One

Release date: Whenever wonderland ends

Amount of seasons: 1

Fandom: Pentagon

Genre: Fan-fiction, high school romance.

Plot: Y/N is the popular girl in school and she has an amazing life with many friends including her best friend Kino. Y/N is always teased by her friend Yuna that she'll end up dating Kino but what happens when a new kid joins the school and is in her dance class? Nothing could happen between the popular girl and a total nerd that doesn't even have any friends, right? 

Basically based off of the pretty pretty MV but Y/N replaces the girl in the mv (Chungha)

Snowglobe - Yanan

Release date: When one ocean ends

Amount of seasons: 3

Fandom: Pentagon X Narnia

Genre: Fan-fiction, fantasy.

Plot: Y/N and her family go on a holiday in England at a trailer park. In Y/N and her sister Katrina's room there is a rather big snowglobe. Inside the snowglobe is a huge lion with golden mane, a rat with a sword, several pirates and a boy with white hair. Underneath the globe it says 'ɐıuɹɐu' She shakes the globe and it starts to snow. One day her sister got mad and broke the globe and snow started to pile up on-top of them, leaving them suffocated having to dig their way out. However, once they dug out they weren't in the trailer anymore, Katrina was gone and Y/N was in the middle of nowhere. She made her way around and made a friend that lives in a small bungalow, he calls himself Yanan. After having a warm cup of tea with this friend Y/N wakes up. Her siblings say that she was only asleep for 10 minutes and her sister Katrina got in trouble for breaking the globe. In reality, Y/N was there for a whole day.