First love, last love.

Hui decided to drive you all to the mall again for the first and last time. Just like last time, you went with HyunA and E'dawn went with Hui, but this is only for hair and makeup. For picking clothes it'll be HyunA and E'dawn and you and Hui for matching outfits. You and HyunA are still getting your hair done and you've both already had your makeup done.

"Hey sis, who are you going to miss the most?" the way she asked that was quite discrete, from the hairstylists point of view she wouldn't have caught onto the fact that HyunA is referencing once we go to prison, the stylist probably thinks you're moving country or something "Well... I'll obviously miss you because you're my sister, I'll miss E'dawn because I've known him since school and of course I'll miss Hui because I love him more than I've ever loved anything or anyone else."

"Won't you miss TT and LaLa?"

"Of course, I'll miss TT the most because out of her, LaLa and Sully she's the one I've spent the most time with. I'm so worried about TT because once you know what happens she might not be able to survive. The person thats looking after her might not treat her well or might not give her her medication and keep her hydrated. I'll miss LaLa a ton, especially her cute high-pitched meows every morning."

"I thought you hated that?" 

"I do, but I'll miss it so much for that reason. I'll also miss Sully because me and Hui went through a lot to get him and if it wasn't for you and E'dawn then we wouldn't have had him so I'm really glad you two came even though you were both originally going on a date until it started to badly rain."

Here are your hair styles when you're done:

HyunA's hair

Your hair (But imagine it in your colour)

You and HyunA walked around places like Lush, Yankee candle and perfume shops for a while because the you walked past the guys hairstylist E'dawn was still getting his hair done and Hui was talking to him

You and HyunA walked around places like Lush, Yankee candle and perfume shops for a while because the you walked past the guys hairstylist E'dawn was still getting his hair done and Hui was talking to him. How long does it take for him to get his hair done when you and HyunA got your whole makeup AND hair done? You two are currently in a perfume shop.

"Ohhh Y/N I like these three, which one suits me better?" HyunA sprayed all three of them onto your arm so that you know what they smell like then she told you what they are "The first one I sprayed is cinnamon, the 2nd one is called apples and oak and the 3rd one is cinnamon buns." after actually smelling them both you both came to a conclusion that the cinnamon one was better on her. You picked out 3 that you like and sprayed them on her arm so that she can pick which one you should have "Number one is called musk, 2nd is vanilla and 3rd is those teddy bear jellies." after the 3rd one she gave you a 'wtf' look "T-teddy bear jellies?"