You're Mine: Part 5

×Next Morning×

"Goodmorning, baby girl" he said kissing your nose.

"Morning, Austin" you said.

"How did you sleep?" he asked.

"Better than I have in a while" you said smiling.

"Ditto" he said running a hand through his messy hair.

"I'm gonna take a shower real quick" you said getting up.

"Can I join you?" he asked pouting.

"Yes" you said shyly walking into the bathroom.

You walked into the bathroom and started the shower, checking the water temperature as Austin walked in behind you. You both quickly brushed your teeth.

"Why are you staring Austin?" you asked giggling.

"I've just really missed you, I've missed this....I've missed us" he said looking down at his hands.

You stripped out of your clothes and held your hand out. He quickly tossed his clothes aside and took your hand. As soon as the water hit your back, you began to relax, he pulled you into his arms and you stood there holding each other as the water fell and ran over the both of you.

You pulled away, grabbed the bottle of soap and squeezed some into your hand, rubbing it together to make a lather. You held your hands up in front of him waiting for his answer.

He nodded as you gently placed your hands over his chest rubbing the soap over him as a low groan escaped from his mouth. Your hands traveled from his chest down, up his sides, down both of his arms, and back up to his shoulders. You pulled him closer to you so he was in contact with the water again, after the soap rinsed off you looked up at him, he leaned down and pecked your lips.

"My turn" he whispered grabbing the soap, rubbing it together to make a lather and slowly running his hands down your chest to your stomach, then coming back up and massaging your breasts never breaking eye contact with you. He repeated the same process with your back. Making the lather, rubbing it over your back then down to your bum lightly squeezing it.

"Austin..." you blushed lightly.

"I know, turn around" he smirked.

You did as he said and turned around as he finished the job.

"All clean" he said as the water washed the last of the soap off.

"Thanks" you said shyly.

Austin rinsed himself off one more time, then jumped out, pulling you with him.

You both dried yourself off and got dressed then laid back down in bed.

"That was interesting" he said.

"Very" you said smiling.

"I think we should lay here the rest of the day" he said.

"I'm all in" you said poking his chest making him smile.

He picked up his phone and tweeted..

'Spending the whole day with my girl❤'

You heard your phone vibrate, you picked it up and checked the notifications and saw Austins tweet, you nudged his arm and he smiled. You tweeted...

'Just me and him ;)'

You both retweeted each others tweets and laid back watching TV, until late that evening.

"Did you enjoy your party last night?" you blurted out.

"Yes I did, a lot" he said looking up to you resting his head on the palm of his hand.

"Good, I'm glad"

"What do you wanna do for the rest of the day?" he asked smiling.

"Maybe we could-" you were cut off as Austin's phone began to ring.

"One sec" he said answering the phone.

He answered and within a few seconds he got up and quickly walked out of the room closing the door behind him. All you could hear was him mumbling stuff back and forth, he didn't seem too pleased with whoever was on the other end of the call. He came back into the room and sat the phone back down on the table.

"What's wrong?" you asked noticing his sudden change of mood.

"Nothing, don't worry about it it's not important" he said rubbing his face with both of his hands.

"Austin, please tell me" you said cupping his cheek with your hand, he leaned over closing his eyes as you ran your thumb over his cheek.

After a long silence he pulled your hand away and kissed it....glaring up at you as if he was processing his next words. He took a deep breath and spoke.

"It was Allison"