Boyfriend Troubles

You and your boyfriend were hanging out today since neither of you had plans today, you made plans together. You were watching a movie together, but he picked a movie that he wanted to watch so you were just texting your bestfriend Austin majority of the movie.

Austin - What are you doing?

You - Watching a movie with Riley

Austin - Shouldn't you be paying attention to the movie then, Lol

You - He picked a movie he wanted to watch and it's boring to me.

Austin - That's kinda mean

You - Well...I mean it's whatever

Austin - Okay, well me and my mom are going to the store. I could drop by if you want?

You -Nah, I'll come by later :)

______________________

"Who are you texting?" Riley asked.

"Oh I was just texting Austin" you said putting your phone on the table.

"Everything is always Austin, can you two go a day without each other?" he said annoyingly

"We're bestfriends Riley and we have been since kindergarten, why wouldn't we text each other a lot?" you spat.

"Because I'm your boyfriend and you spend more time with him than me" he said pausing the movie.

"No I don't" you groaned "Stop acting like this" you said getting up only to have him pull you back down onto the couch.

"I'm not acting like anything, everything is always Austin. Austin this and Austin that, I'm tired of seeing him all over you every time he comes over and I'm tired of you acting like it's nothing when it is something" he yelled.

"Get off of me" you said snatching your arm away and jumping up off of the couch.

"Fine, I'm out" he said storming out of the house.

_______________________

Later that night Riley texted you saying that he was sorry and asked to make it up to you by taking you to the movies and seeing whatever movie you wanted to see. Once you got there he did the exact opposite of what he said he would do, he made a big fuss, because you didn't want to see the movie he wanted to see.

He went into the theater and you just decided to leave, halfway home you texted Austin and he said you could come over to watch a movie with him. You texted him back saying you would be there in a few minutes.

You walked through the small park, then down the street to his house. You knocked on the door and he answered with a huge smile, pulling you into his arms afterwards.

"Hi Y/N" he said putting you at arms length looking at you.

"Hi Austin" you said walking into his house, taking your jacket and your shoes off as he returned to the couch.

You walked over and sat next to him before he pulled you into his lap, the smirk creeping onto your face.

Austin grabbed the remote from beside him starting the movie, you wrapped your arms around him resting your head on his shoulder.

Halfway through the movie you heard a knock at the door. Austin gave you a confused look. Apparently he wasn't expecting anyone but he got up going over to open it. You continued to watch the movie. Austin opened the door and in came Riley. He rushed over to you and yanked you off of the couch.

"So you leave and come here?" he yelled in your face.

"Yes" you answered.

"You're such a stupid bitch" he said smacking you across the cheek, dropping you to the floor.

Austin rushed over and turned him around punching him in the face. They got into this whole big fight and Austin continued to punch him repeatedly.

"Austin!" you yelled "Stop!" you screamed pulling him by the arm until he finally let go.

"Oh so you're on his side?" Riley asked.

"Riley just leave, we're done. I never want to see you again, you've crossed the line this time" you yelled and he shook his head at you.

"Pathetic" he spat and walked out of the house slamming the door behind him.

"Are you okay?" you asked kneeling down in front of him.

"Yeah I'm fine" he said "Are you okay?" he asked you and you nodded.

He stared at you and you stared back at him both of you melting into each other. His eyes flickered down to your lips. You did the same flickering your eyes from his and down to his lips.

He leaned in as did you. His nose brushing up against yours before your lips connected. He caressed your cheek with his right hand and kissed you softly. Your lips molded into his warm plump ones before he pulled away.

"Y/N" he said and you looked up at him "I love you so much and I can't hide it anymore. I know you probably don't feel the same, but I just wanted you-" you cut him off by pressing your lips to his again to shut him up and stop him from rambling. When you pulled away you had a bright smile on your face.

"I love you too Austin" you said and he pulled you down into his lap.

"Will you possibly be my girlfriend then?" he asked and you nodded.

"I would love to be" you said as he turned you over lying you flat out on the carpeted floor.

You two laid there on the warm carpet floor for the rest of the night. Watching movies and joking with each other until you both fell asleep in each others arms.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE! :)

This was an imagine request from Lovliesss and I know I'm so late. She sent me this request like 2 months ago. So please don't hate me and I know it's short. I hope you liked it though :)

I've been working on Fifty Shades of Love lately and that's been keeping me occupied. If you haven't read that or Marriage, which is the first book to FSOL. You should go read it. Then spam me with votes and comments ❤

I love you guys ❤