Thirteen

Author POV

It's been a month now and it's now the end of the year music awards.

All K-pop groups are gonna be there even if they didn't win any awards.

This year was gonna be different from the other years Lisa attended because now instead of going with her co-members. She would be attending alone.

The award would start at 6 P.M and end at 10 P.M.

A lot of fans came to the awards even international fans came to support their group or soloist.

Fans has been waiting for BlackPink and Lisa interaction for a while now but it never happened...yet.

Lisa finally came back from travel about two days ago.

She haven't seen her friends yet but she's planning to surprise then today at the awards.

They knew she was gonna be back but didn't know when she'll be back since her schedule got delayed because of the weather for weeks now.

Lisa was still on the list of performer so who knows what gonna happen, if she doesn't show up.

------------------------------

Lisa POV

It was 5:30 P.M right now meaning people were either at the awards already or on the red carpet still.

I was getting down about now but It'll take us about 10 minutes to reach there.

Jungkook texted me saying that we was already there and that why missed me. Saying that they wish I could be there with them.

BamBam on the other hand said that they're gonna be a little late because they overslept.

I was gonna be wearing this today but I won't be performing in this.

That's a big no no for me. I like having a swagger looks not girly girl looks.

"Ready to go" Manger oppa knocking on my door.

"Yeah" I open my door and left the room. I went to where oppa was and followed him to the car.

"I heard that BlackPink was gonna be there" I my eyes light up.

"Really!" Manger oppa knew what happened between us but I didn't really care. I won't give up on us and beside there music is dope.

"Yeah. They didn't tell me where your gonna be sitting though"

"It's fine I'll just sit with BTS. I was gonna surprise them at the awards anyways" I looked out the window. Then looked at my phone wonder who texted me.

Kookie: Guys guess where we're seated

Jin: We're right next to each other. So why you gonna text us

Bambam: I'm not there I'm still at the van.

Jungkook: it's for Lisa and BamBam.

Jungkook: Beside you already know where we sit always so.

Jin: The shows about to start in 10 mins BamBam so hurry.

Namjoon: We miss you lisa, wish you where here with us.

Lisa: I miss you guys too.

Jungkook: Since you guys aren't gonna guys I'm just gonna say it.

Jungkook: WERE RIGHT ABOVE BLACKPINK, TWICE, AND REDVELVET.

Jin: The only reason why they're sitting together is because they're gonna performer they're collaboration today.

I closed my phone and looked out. When I read what Jungkook texted My heart skipped a beat. My anxiety come into play as I knew I was finally gonna see my idol even if it's from the back profile.

After a minute the car finally stopped moving indicating that we're here. I took a deep breathe and open the wiped my sweaty palm to my dress.

Manger oppa opened my door and I walked out.

As I got out camera was flashing everywhere.

"LISA LOOK OVER HERE"

"IS THAT LISA"

"WHAT'S SHE DOING HERE"

"LISA"

People were screaming and yelling over each other but I kept walking straight into the building.

As I walked in I heard the MC speaking. I was looking for BTS but my heart was looking for Irene.

I saw then in the way back. They weren't kidding then why said they were right behind BlackPink and the others cuz they're literally like an arm length away from each other.

It was a good thing that BTS was seated by themselves even though it could hold about 20 people in the row.

I quickly and quietly walked over there with out try to be seen.

Mission complete because the next thing so knew I was right behind Jungkook covering his eyes making him scream.

"Wtf dude" I laughed at.

"Lisa!" The guys whispered screamed.

"Hey bitches" I winked at them and took a seat then to Junkook.

"You made it!" Shock covered his eyes.

Before I said anything I looked around. Everyone attention was on the MC so they didn't hear anything. Right In front of us was BlackPink and Twice plus RedVelvet. They were talking but I couldn't hear what they were saying.

It made my anxiety go up and cameras where everywhere plus where on live TV too. I looked over to the entrance which also happened to be the in the back.

As I looked over there I saw Got7. I stood up for BamBam can see me and as I said that he looked over my way and quickly got his group members to hit over her with us.

I turned to the guys and winked "Of course babygirl. I wouldn't miss are only chance to fangirl together this year"

"Ugh don't say babygirl it's make it sound like I'm one of your play toy" Jungkook groaned.

"LISA NOONA" I looked over and saw Bambam taking a seat next to me and Jackson right next to him.

I smirked at him.

"So you and Jackson finally together huh" I wiggled my eyes.

"Yeah last month actually" Me and Jungkook both looked at each other "You whore. They didn't you tell Us" Jungkook and I both shouted.

"Shut the fuck up. People are looking" BamBam yelled and covered are mouth with this hands.

"Wtf. don't put you hands on my beautiful face" Jackson gasped and slapped BamBam hands away.

"I never felt so violated in my life" I hugged myself and teased his gay ass by winking at him. He looked so flustered so I laughed at him like the good sister I am.

But I remember what he said and I quickly look around and saw that everyone close to us now has there eyes on all three of us.

That's include Blackpink, Twice, and RedVelvet.

The rest of BTS and Got7 were laughing.