Fifteen

Irene POV

Why did I wink at Lisa.

Why did she look so cute when she blush. What is this feeling I'm feeling right now.

When I look into the crowd why did my first thought was to look at Lisa.

Why does my leg feel like it was gonna give up on me when she started back at me. Why does it feel like we were the only two people in this room right now.

Why is my heart beating so fast and my fave feel so warm.

Jennie told me about this feeling before she described it as love. But that's impossible I don't even know the girl.

Beside Lisa could literally get any girl right now in a snap of a finger. She reach peaks of popularity many idols dream of.

Lisa may not be popular here in Korea but outside it, she's like a superstar. Korea is a close minded country they don't like anything to change and won't like other foreigners taking their stuff.

I walked and sat down into my seat.

I'm literally seated right below Lisa right now but with the angle of the place I can see her with the corner of my eyes.

Not trying to be stalker-ish but I think they're whispering right now cause I can't hear what they're saying.

Not trying to be rude or anything but they talk pretty loud and I'm pretty sure everyone down below them can hear them talking.

"Irene" Jennie whispered too me.

I turned my face to her but also got a glimpse of Lisa looking at me. I felt my cheeks warm up. What's happening to me. I put my hands on my face.

"What's wrong" worried Jennie was here.

"nothing. Why did you call me" I whispered back to her.

"I saw you staring off into space so I got worried"

I just smiled at her "I'm fine Jennie"

"The award to the best Fandom is Lalisa Manoban" The MC shouted.

Every Idol stood up and clapped and bowed.

The fans were screaming and lifting there Lilu light stick which glowed red.

Lisa walked down to the stage. She looked like a model and I couldn't help but stare at her.

Lisa friends where cheering her on like crazy. She look so embarrassed right now but managed to do her speech.

As she walked up her seat. Lisa and I made eye contact, she winked at me getting me back from earlier.

I would be lying if I said I didn't get a mini gay panic attack.

The thing the girl did to me was unreal. No one ever made me feel like this or have this kind of reaction. It was always me who gaved people this type of reaction.

"I see you and your gay panic attack" Yeri teased me.

I blushed even harder now if that was even possible. I started trying to fan myself with my hands now.

"It's okay Irene unnie. I had one when I accidentally said I like girls instead of girl generation" Yeri giggled out.

I chuckled too. I remember how when we got back home she was freaking out because people started to meme her. Fans even said see I told you she liked girls. She even said it for her self on live TV.

"Well talk about it when we get home" Yeri nodded to me.

---------------------

Lisa POV

The awards were about to be also done. They just need to get through 2 more awards then it would be the performance.

"The group with the most stream on the year goes to BTS"

The crowd scream loud for their kings. They walked down the other way making me groan cuz then I just have an excuse to look at Irene.

As they were walking the stage. I looked at BamBam and both of us nodded then started to cheer with the fans.

Or even louder if possible.

When they reach the stage and looked at use with an embarrassed faced.

BamBam and I high-fived each other and turn back to back posed together with one of are hands making the peace sign.

This didn't go unnoticed to the camera cuz the next thing I know we were on the screen.

I was humiliating myself but I don't care anymore. My humiliation scale was off the roof so why not enjoy it. Beside if it's for my friends and can see them smile. I'll gladly humiliate myself in front of my fans.

They were now walking back to the seat the same way they walked to the stage.

They just grinned at me knowing that I can't look at Irene.

"And here I thought you wanted an in law" I turned my body away from them like girls do then their mad.

"We all know you don't need are help to get her lisa" V shaked me.

"Beside no one can resist the Monaban affect" Namjoon teased making me not mad at them anymore.

I just giggled at that.

"And she's back" Jungkook smiled at me

"This award goes to the group with the most melon of the year. This group is Got7"

Me and Jungkook was waiting all day for this. "GOTTEM LITTLE BAMMIE. YOU AND GOT7 SLAYING"

BamBam tired so hard to not look at us. The rest of Got7 was laughing and teased BamBam but his nickname.

When they got up to the stage. Jungkook and I pulled out a banner that said "Got7 is slaying" I was holding one end of it while Jungkook hold the other end.

It was quite big so I had to a walk 3 feet to see the full message.

The banner was put onto the screen causing many if the Got7 fans scream. I also for fact that that's not the only people scream right now.

I looked back to the stage still holding the banner. They were trying to tell there speech but they keep shutter of shyness and embarrassment.

This was a good way to end the awards. But the fun apart was just about to begin.

I know from the looks of the guys they were also thinking of something.