0

Chapters 1 thru 8 are in first pov and the rest after that are in going to be third pov

➛based on the original version, not the remake
..-------------------..

I was running for my life on the outskirts of Scotland. My breath trying to keep up with the pace I was going as my sweat dripped down my forehead. Lifting my hand up was the last weapon left I had in my inventory, a grenade.

I couldn't believe that a small investigation about a possible developing virus has led me running for my life as a fucking large monster was chasing me down. I thought this assignment would be a piece of cake, but I was suddenly proven wrong with the monster that they had perfected using a sample of the virus during my stay.

I was tired of cycle already. They always get their hands on a virus and try to make it impossible to even treat. People make me sick. This race to create the perfect bio-weapon was just pure madness. I really had hoped that Raccoon City was the first and last, but the virus had gotten in the wrong hands as years pass by.

It's been almost 7 years since the incident of Raccoon City. Seven years and not once seeing Sherry, Claire, or... Leon. I don't know why I haven't seen him as we basically work in the same department, but I just guess there's this over looming feeling between us that we just can't break. It didn't help that I was declared dead once or twice to only found out that I just disappeared or in hiding. There have been several incidents where I thought I had seen a woman in a red dress in some of my past missions that involved a virus, but I convinced myself that I had been dreaming and it was just work getting to me. She's the last person I'd see considering what happened.

I always told myself it doesn't bother me.

But that's just a lie.

I was running out of breath and the big bloody muscle head was catching up, its immense footsteps were trembling the earth beneath me as he ran.

Up ahead I could see the end of the chase as a cliff appeared. I grinded my teeth as I held onto the grenade in my hands. From what I heard, it's almost as massive as a full-blown missile. But they always like to stretch the truth back at the base. The cliff was drawing near. I had to make the perfect timing to throw the grenade back to successfully hit the thing.

I tightly pursed my lips as I took a final step before jumping into the air. It was more something you developed as you work in this line of field. Timing should always be perfect each time as you plan an attack against an enemy. I just didn't think I'd gain this knowledge when I was just a rookie cop.

I swiftly forced my body to turn mid-air, now pulling the trigger to the grenade and aiming directly at that thing. Once I had the precise aim, I swung my arm to then let it go.

"Jackpot!" I shouted.

Now I really just had to brace myself for impact into the harsh cold waters below.

I was quickly taken back as an explosion erupted behind me, sending me down even faster with the force it had thrown. Didn't help that blood and guts just rained down getting onto me. I'd never get used to that.

"Well never too bad to take a small swim," I told myself, smiling in comfort as I looked down below, "In fucking cold water." I took a sharp inhale before finally colliding into the dark blue waters.

--

As said before solar is the placeholder here, but totally imagine your character however you want yall. Fiction is fiction and we all write for fun

 Fiction is fiction and we all write for fun