I'll Choke You

Warnings: smut wise (choking and other kinks ill leave that to be a surprise) but other than that it’s swearing 

You were already in trouble because you yelled at him earlier, at dinner with everyone else. He was embarrassed because you called him out on his worst trait, and he was determined to prove something to you. 

The second he closed the door, shutting you both in the room; he whispered a harsh “What was that about?” and grabbed onto your arm. He turned you to face him quickly, his eyes flashing. 

You rolled your eyes. It was always about attention with Google, whether it was lack thereof or too much. Usually the latter never happened, so it was more anger than anything really that you felt. Usually after you went off on him he gave you attention for weeks afterwards but then it teeters off eventually until you do it again. 

“Y/N,” he growled; gripping your elbow even harder. He was backing you up until you felt the bed behind you, and finally shoved you down and refused to let you up. He had you pinned down, glaring at you intensely and keeping his body close to yours. 

You were stubborn and he hated it. You wouldn’t say a word to him, lifting your head when he kissed along your throat; biting your lip to contain a moan when he left a couple love bites. 

He sat up, visibly annoyed as he climbed off of you and made his way to the closet where he kept things he never showed you. You crossed your arms, watching him with a quirked eyebrow, amused with the fact that suddenly he wanted to do so much. 

He came back with a piece of cloth, rolling it up before clearing his throat with a stern look. He removed his shirt before standing at the side of the bed, and you tried not to admire him from your spot on the bed. 

“Open your mouth,” he demands, smacking your thighs with the cloth. With how tightly he had it wrapped it; it stung your bare skin because you were wearing shorts. Your mouth opened to gape at him but you quickly pursed your lips before he could shove the cloth in your mouth. 

You shook your head. 

“Open your mouth before I choke you with the gag instead,” he snarled, gripping your throat harshly. His jaw was clenched tightly, eyes flashing with such anger. 

You forced your mouth open, letting him secure the gag in your mouth before undressing you quickly, leaving marks over your body as he tied you hands up as well. It was hard to swallow, but you knew he didn’t care. 

“Now you won’t complain,” he says before leaving sloppy kisses down your stomach, watching you throw your head back, smirking because you can’t be as loud or try to hide your moans now. 

Because well, this is attention; right?

491 words