We'll pee when we get to europe

You wouldn't believe me if I told you this story. But I'm going to tell you anyways.

My friend, Gianna, and I were coming out of school one afternoon, when we saw a big white van with some weird circle and 3 lines inside the circle on it. We were sure it was a cult.

A man with medium red hair, and tan pale skin rolled down the tented window telling us to 'come over'.

Our mother's always warned us about strangers, so we gladly skipped over to him.

"Do you want some candy?" His sweet voice asked, and we both hopped into the van.

As I was jumping on the mattress in the back, Gianna and this dude who introduced himself as Tyler (the driver man.) began to rap to a song on the radio.

The man who offered us candy was named Jøsh, and he was pretty cool.

"I HAVE THESE THOUGHTS SO OFTEN I OUGHT TO REPLACE THE SLOT WITH WHAT I ONCE BOUGHT-" we all rapped, until Tyler pushed on the breaks making all of us fly forward and feel whip lash.

A homeless man held up a gun to both of the guys heads saying how he wanted their radio. Tyler refused to give up Martha. (I'm guessing that's what he named his radio.)

Soon the armed homeless man was gone, his hands full with wires and a radio. Tyler began on the road again, as everyone became silent.

"Somebody stole my car radio..." he said.

"I guess we have to sit in silence" my friend, Gianna, guessed.

"I have to pee..." I interrupted their serious discussion.

"We'll pee when we get to Europe." Tyler stated.

That's when I began to get mad. I can't wait that long. "THATS ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE ATLANTIC OCEAN, TYLER!" I screamed.

"DONT SCREAM AT ME! IVE BEEN THROUGH ALOT TODAY!" he screamed back.

"TYLER I HAVE TO GO TOO!" Jøsh joined in on the screaming, which shocked me because he seemed like a chill laid back dude who loved Oreos. He just had that vibe.

"JOSH JUST PEE IN A CAN!" Tyler shouted.

"STOP AT A GAS STATION!" I screamed.

"NO I DONT HAVE A RADIO!" Tyler screamed back rebelliously.

"FUCK TYLER! ILL BUY YOU A RADIO! DAMN IT STOP AT A FRICKIN GAS STATION!" I cussed, starting to do a pee pee dance. "ILL FUCKING PEE IN YOUR VAN!"

"PLEASE IM ABOUT TO BURST!" Josh added.

"FUCK IT!" Tyler began to drive faster swerving all over the place.

He began to scream a constant sound: "NOOOOOOO"

Gianna began to scream: "WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!"

As I, being the good person I am, kept my promise. I peed on the mattress.

Josh was trying to take ahold of the steering wheel from Tyler's hands as Tyler tried to pull the steering wheel off the road for us to die.

"NOW I'LL JUST SIT IN SILENCE!" Tyler screamed.

"AND YOU'LL HAVE TO LIVE WITH THAT! GIVE ME THE STEERING WHEEL!" Josh shouted like a dad.

Tyler soon calmed down, giving him the steering wheel and moving to the back of the truck with us.

"What am I sitting on? Why is it wet?" He asked as he sat down on my 'toilet'

"I said I had to go..." I warned, and he jumped up.

"JOSH STOP AT A GAS STATION I NEED PAPER TOWELS!" Tyler screamed.

"We'll stop at one in Europe." Josh smirked to himself, and we all laughed. All but Tyler who never laughed a day in his life.

Poor thing.

🎉 You've finished reading We'll Pee When We Get To Europe (•Twenty Øne Piløts Funny Fan Fiction•) 🎉