Chapter 4: The Car Stunt

First things first, before they could shoot the car chase, they needed to shoot the scene where they were being fallen into the car after being cut loose from their strings. Lance and JC held onto the poles that were hanging behind above the car. "OK pull yourselves up!" ordered Wayne. Lance and JC did what he said and pulled themselves up. "Annnnd...drop!" JC dropped into the car, Lance did the same. "That was good. Let's do it again!" beamed Wayne. "Again?!" Lance began to moan. Lance and JC hung onto the poles and drop themselves into the car. "That was very good!" said Wayne. Now, they got started on the car chase. "And action!" yelled Wayne. JC starts driving the car. Lance watched him in amazement as JC kept driving that car like it was his job! "He's so sexy when he's driving" Lance thought. That's when he realized one thing...he was falling madly in love with JC! "Oh my gosh!...I think I'm in love! Oh my gosh! How do I tell JC that I am in love with him?!" Lance was having happy thoughts about JC that he didn't pay attention to shooting the music video! "That's a wrap!" shouted Wayne. The shouting startled Lance from daydreaming. "Huh?! What?! Did somebody say something?!" asked Lance. "Uh yeah. We're done with the car chase." said JC. "We are?" "Yes". "Oh..." Lance felt embarrassed. "So, what do you want to do now?" asked JC. Lance thought, "Omg! He's asking me to hang out with him! OK Lance, be cool! Don't screw this up!" "Um...you wanna get some coffee?" Lance asked. "Oh sure!" beamed JC. "Cool!" Lance was excited! So they hopped in the car and drove to a coffee shop.