Chapter 2: The Rotating Room

After hearing the ideas for the music video, the band went to the dance floor learn the choreography for the video. "Whoo. I'm exhausted" said Justin. "Yeah me too" said Chris. "My muscles are aching!" complained JC. The next day, they went to the studio to check out the blue rotating room. The guys took one look and their jaws dropped. "Wow" they said. They went inside the blue box and it started rotating. "Oh my god!" exclaimed Chris. "Wow, we're rotating" said Justin. "Yeah we are!" exclaimed Joey. "This is fun!"exclaimed JC. Lance just looked terrified but enjoyed the rotating. The next day, it was time to shoot the dance scene in the blue box. The boys got into their dancing positions. As soon as the music started playing, the guys started to dance. With all the dancing and bouncing off the walls, this video is sure to be a hit. When they were done with the dancing, they met the woman who would be playing the puppet master, Kim Smith. "Hi guys! I can't believe I'm actually gonna be in your music video! I never thought I'd actually be in one" explained Kim. "Well we're excited too" said JC. "She is our bond" teased Justin. Kim giggled. Today was just the beginning, but tomorrow, Lance thought, he and JC would be doing the car chase, he started to sweat, and his face turned red. Everyone looked at him. "Lance? Are you ok?" asked JC. "Oh! Uh...yeah I'm fine!" said Lance.