Chapter 7: The Chase

After the sexual make out party that they had, Lance and JC came out of the room...only to find out that Justin, Joey, and Chris have standing at the doorway the whole time! "Oh! Uh, hi guys" JC said nervously. "What are you doing, standing at the doorway?!" "Well, we just got done shooting our scenes for 'Bye Bye Bye' and we decided to come home to hang out for a few minutes" Joey explained. "And we wanted to find you guys and ask how was it like to film your car chase and we came up here..." Chris paused. JC and Lance started to sweat. "What were you guys doing in there?" asked Justin. "Uh...." JC began. The guys narrowed their eyes at JC and Lance. JC and Lance ran downstairs. "Get them!" shouts Justin. Lance and JC ran out the door and into the city. The guys followed them. "Split up!" ordered Chris. So they split up to find Lance and JC. Lance starts to pant and sweat. "When...can we...stop"? Lance asked in exhaustion. "Until we lose them" JC said. "But I'm getting...exhausted" Lance complained. JC looked behind him. "Ok. We can stop". They stopped running, Lance was completely out of breath. "I think we lost them" said JC. Just then, Justin, Joey, and Chris jumped out of nowhere, scaring Lance and JC. "Ahh!" "We found them!" said Chris. Lance and JC gulped. "Y'all have some explaining to do" said Justin. Later, JC told the guys everything. When he was done, the guys were shocked by what he told them. "Oh...my...god..." Justin began. "I can't believe they did that!" Chris was shocked. "Unbelievable!" said Joey. "I know, we're shocked too, but we actually like it" JC explained. "And we're actually planning on doing it again" he said. "Yeah" Lance agreed. Justin, Joey and Chris looked at each other. "So....are you guys fine with this?" asked JC. "We're not!" Justin and Chris said in unison. "Eh, it's fine" said Joey. Chris and Justin stared at him like he was crazy. "You're actually fine with this?!" asked Chris in an insane matter. "Well, yeah" said Joey. "Why?!" asked Justin. "Because, Lance and JC are my friends, we're brothers, and we've been through a lot with each other. So it's best to support them and show your gratitude to them. Isn't that what really matters?" While hearing Joey's words, Justin and Chris hung their heads in shame. "Joey's right. We have to support them, they're our friends" said Justin. "Yeah..." said Chris in shame. "So...are we cool or not?" "We're cool" Justin and Chris in unison. "Yay! As soon as we get home, Lance and I are gonna start our make out party 😏. You ready honey?" he asked. Lance replied with, "oh yeahhhhh" in his smooth, deep, bass voice.