Chapter 6: Sexual Tension

Warning: this chapter of the story gets a little "freaky deaky" if you know what I mean 😏

When they got home, JC drags Lance into his room. Lance was already sweating and feeling very nervous. "W-what are y-you gonna do with m-me?" Lance asked nervously. "So, you had a crush on me all day, right?" "Y-yes" Lance stammered. "And you were too shy to admit it??" Lance nodded slowly and shamelessly. "Well then..." JC starts to take off his jacket, much to Lance's surprise. "Wh-what are you doing??" "You'll see 😏". JC then takes off his sweater, then his pants, shoes, socks, and finally, his boxers. JC was now naked. He got on the bed and sat closer to Lance. Lance was completely flabbergasted! He didn't know what to say! So, he decided to stick to the plan. He takes off his clothes, shoes, and pretty soon, he was naked too. JC stared at his body in amazement. "Your body is so sexy" he said. Lance blushed. "Oh. Well your body is sexy too." JC smiled. Then he got closer to JC. JC got closer to him, and that's when they started to have sex. Lance got on top of JC and kissed him. JC kissed back and puts his hands on Lance's ass and slapped it hard, making Lance yelp. Lance licks JC's chest then makes his way to his face and licked his cheek. JC moaned in response. Then Lance got off JC and starts to move his hands around JC's chest, all sexual and curious. JC sucked in Lance's neck and skin. "Oh yeahhhhhh", Lance said in his deepest, lowest bass voice. When JC heard it, he starts to melt from the voice. JC knows that Lance's deep voice is one of his weaknesses. JC then went down to Lance's penis and started touching it. Lance was already relaxed when JC touched his penis. JC started to suck it and Lance began to moan. After he was done, Lance and JC start to toss and turn and make out. They were having so much fun, they didn't want to stop. Eventually, they stopped, and put on back their clothes. "Wow. That was..." "Amazing?" Lance nodded. "You're really good at sex, honey. We should do this more often." JC said. Lance agreed.