2

"Eve!" I hear coral shout from the main room "Yea?" I yell back "you want breakfast" she asks "um yea please" I think that took her by surprise because she didn't say anything else. "So Leigh you still obsessed over billie eyelash" asks Aaron making me chuckle slightly "she's a goddess and you can take your opinions else where if you think differently" I say "oh damn you got triggered." I laugh and punch his arm "ow! Shit. Remind me never to insult Billie eilish again" he says and I smirk. "Guys theirs people here to adopt! Let's go!" I hear from downstairs. "Great another time to get rejected" I sigh "hey. Your amazing" he says placing his hand on my shoulder "I have a little sister who has ADHD it's not an easy thing Aaron." He nods "I know bubba. You two are amazing people you help out when you can even if it means you go without you always put your sister first. That's what people want their child to grow up to be" I smile at him "you always know how to make me smile" I hug him and we get yelled at again "ok ok!" I yell as we run down the stairs. "Holy-" "language ever" says carol. I walk over to my sister and pick her up "you okay?" I whisper and she nods hugging me. A few people walk in and I notice four people immediately. "Billie..." I whisper I look at finneas, Maggie and Claudia with wide eyes what on earth? "Miss O'Connell is looking for a teenager." Says coral and everyone nods "can I talk with these two" she asks pointing to me and Harlow. "Of course show them to your room girls" I nod and we start walking and they follow. I see Aaron sat on my bed "seriously-" he cuts himself off when he sees Billie eilish walk in "holy fucking shit balls" he says making Billie laugh "oh um Billie, guys this is my best friend Aaron." They all shake hands and attention goes to Harlow who is rocking herself back and forth on the bed "hey bub calm down" I say kneeling to her level "I WANT MUMMA" she screams and runs into the bathroom locking the door "sorry..she uh..has ADHD.." I say awkwardly "it's okay tell me about you?" Asks Billie "um...I'm 17..I like singing, writing and drawing..and Harlow is my little sister" their eyes went wide at that "wow I thought she was just-" I cut finneas off "another kid? Yea a lot of people do." I say as I pick up her hair band from the floor. I see her teddy that she needs in order to calm down and sigh "give me a second?" I ask and they nod I knock the bathroom door and I hear her cries "har you need your teddy bub" I say and she immediately opens the door grabs the teddy and sits down on my bed. "Hey you" says Billie kneeling down to her "hi..." she sighs shyly "what's your teddies name?" She asks pointing to her teddy "milo" she says "my mumma got it for me" I felt a pang in my heart it wasn't mum. It was dad. But I knew I couldn't tell her that.
"I think..I want to make you two my family" says Billie standing up "wait..huh?" Says Aaron "OH MY GOD LEIGH" he yells and jumps on my back "Sorry about him he's um too gay to function" they all laugh at the mean girls quote. Honestly I don't Know why I was so normal around billie and her family. Maybe it was meant to be?