15

"I'm looking for Aaron" I say and she woman behind the counter nods. "Room b09" I immediately make my way to the second floor and look out for his room. I look in the window to see him sitting there reading. Always the same...he always had a book in his arms. I knock on the door and he says come in. His eyes go wide when he sees me. "Eve.." he whispers "I'm so sorry.." I say as a tear rolls down my face. He sits up and pulls me to him wrapping his arms around me. "I love you so much Aaron" I say into his chest "I love you too Eve" we stay like that for a while until
"Visit hour is over love" I sigh and nod "I'll ring you later" he says "make sure you do" I say I kiss his cheek and hug him.

I finally made it back to the hotel room to which my mum, finneas, Justin, Ari, Selena, drake are there. They all hug me "where have you been?" "You didn't tell them?" I ask ariana. "Sorry.." I just nod "Aaron is in hospital I had to make sure he was okay" "and?" "He's...okay. He's on stronger meds but now it's the case of the scars he will have." I answer. I hear a door open and in walks Mia. "Your bold for even being here." I say. "Eve. I'm sorry-" "YOU TRIED TO MAKE ME CHOOSE BETWEEN YOU AND MY BEST FRIEND!" I yell "I see the way he looks at you Eve! He is in love with you! How cant you see that" she responds "pretty sure he's gay but alright" I roll my eyes "hey Eve can we take a walk?" Asks Claudia and I nod.

"Eve..I know it's hard. Ok you have been through hell and back..Mia...Mia is in love with you and doesn't want to lose you. You can't blame her for being worried about you. Take me and finneas. I love that man to death but I also know he struggles to. She's just trying to help you and make you happy" says Claudia "I know claud and she does make me happy...I just can't stop my head..I'm drowning Claudia and I can't swim." She nods and looks at me "eve. You need to help yourself before if goes to far. You passed out in the middle of New York. Be warned about the articles over the next few days." I nod knowing it's gonna be rough. "I was thinking of heading home...just for a few weeks.." I say looking up from the ground "your mum will be fine Eve. She's a grown ass woman. I have been friends with her since she was 17. I have seen her at her worst. I have been there when your brother has had to hug her to calm her down. She's strong and so are you." I nod...

_week later_
I left New York with Aaron a few days after I spoke to Claudia. My mum is now back on tour with everyone including Mia.
"You know as soon as we land I'm dragging you to Starbucks right?" I laugh at him "Aaron I have been friends with you for how long?" He smirks and punches my arm "hey!" I smack his chest and we both laugh.

"Order for Everleigh and Aaron!" Immediately he jumps up and practically runs to the counter. I laugh shaking my head. "Here is your cookies and cream" he says in this posh accent "thank you kind sir" we leave Starbucks and head to my house.

"Ok so mia is a bitch?" He asks "kinda" I say throwing myself on my bed. "You have a bad type. I mean firstly the dude who cheated on you and now mia who is trying to get me out of your life because I'm in love with you? I'm not I mean I love you but-" I cut him off by throwing a pillow at him "I know you duffus. Can we just do what we do best and binge vampire diaries and eat everything in the house until we can't eat anything else" he smirks and immediately runs downstairs, me chasing him of course. We both end up slipping and dying of laughter on the floor but hey. I stand up and grab his hand pulling him up "I cant-" he says still laughing. I wipe the tears off my face and shake my head "omg. WE HAVE COOKIES" I scream and run over to them "cookies are overrated" I gasp at his words to which he shrugs "you did not just-" I say hurt. "I did what are you gonna do about it?" I smirk and throw a cookie, hitting him directly on the forehead. We both burst out into laughter as a food fight starts.

@Aaron

Caption- I got my best friend back yall- and I couldn't be happier

@everleigh- I wuv you a lot 🥺
@eveandAaron- if these photos down get printed and framed in your house I'm coming for you!"
@everleigh- @eveandAaron they are! They are now on my bedside table :)
"These comments make me laugh" he says and I nod.
"I love you eve no more secrets right?" Minus the fact you still don't know about the whole passing out..."no secrets" god what have I done.