13

*the next day they are staying in New York for a while to get the song done billie has already gone :)*
^eves outfit^
"Alright mum I'll see you later" I say kissing her cheek. "Have fun!" She yells as I slam the door shut. I laugh and Mia slips her hand into mine. She kisses me gently and I smile.
"You look scared" I laugh as we finally get to our car.

She goes to the passenger side, sitting down. "I don't know I just it's Justin fucking Bieber" I laugh "oh my god your fangirling!" She slaps my arm laughing "am not" she slumps down covering her face. "Just like my mother" I smirk and start driving. "Damn New York is hectic" she states "it's also pissing me off" I laugh as does she. She places her hand on my thigh I gasp at how cold her hand is "your hands are cold" "sorry" she says removing her hand. "Uh I said it was cold. Not that I want it off" I say as I place her hand back on my thigh.

She smirks "don't smirk at me" I slow down as we reach a red light "I'll do what I want to you" her eyes went wide realising what she said "oh will you now?" I can tell she's embarrassed "baby chill I like that side of you" "of course you do" she laughs and kisses me. I pull away and shake my head "you make me sound like such a horny bitch" "well you weren't complaining last night" "i..wow ok you have a point" she bursts out laughing as my cheeks go red.

"Aw is baby eve embarrassed" I pout at her "ok no no no no puppy eyes" I smirk facing her quickly "you know I only do it because I know it works" I can feel her eyes on me as I face the road "I do and I don't appreciate" I laugh "well I appreciate getting my own way so" "fine" she takes her hand off my thigh "really?" I ask "your not getting what you want" she smirks "if I have to pull over right now-" her hand goes into my thigh again "Good." She sighs "god you need to stop making me feel bad" "I didn't make you feel bad. I warned you"

We get out of the car and Justin and his team walk out "ayyeee" he yells I walk over and he hugs me "how are you love" he asks as we pull away "I'm good how are you" "alright. Ah you must be the girlfriend?" He says looking at her "guilty" she laugh they hug and we all walk inside.

(Time skip I'm sorry okay)
When we got back to the hotel Mia didn't seem herself...she didn't speak to me on the way home. "Mia" I say but she ignores me and goes if I the bathroom, locking the door. "Mia what's wrong?" I ask leaning against the door "nothing go away" "oh so that's why you sound like your crying?" I ask the door unlocks and her face is stained with tears "baby" I say and pull her into my arms. I take her to the bed sitting down with her wrapped up in my arms.

"I'm sorry" she cries pulling away, wiping her tears. "What's wrong" I ask "your fans hate me" she says showing me her phone, I read the comments about her "baby. Look at me." She stares at me "I don't care what they say. You are mine. Your beautiful. Your smart. Your everything I need. Don't ever believe you aren't good enough" I wipe away the one tear that slowly made its way down her face.

She stands up and moves herself on top of my lap. "Thank you" she says in a small voice. I place a strand of her behind her ear "don't thank me" I say. She kisses me softly. She pushes me down onto the bed, pinning my hands above my head "mine" she whispers, biting my ear making me gasp slightly.

Yea yea yea we all get what happened