UPDATE

https://www.wattpad.com/story/210712207-the-other-elizabeth

I decided to create a new version of 'The Other Elizabeth' on Wattpad. 

This is mostly due to the fact that despite going undergoing editing, there are some storyline changes, and I wanted to preserve the 'original' and show my progress as a writer. I'm going to be posting somewhere in the new version a list of plot points and ask for your advice on them- there are some things I am not too sure whether to amend or not. There are some minor name changes as well- there are too many characters with the same name, so more of them now have nicknames. I'll hopefully be posting a cast list soon for your reference.

It was also easier than deleting sections on Wattpad and removing some of your lovely comments. I also made the decision to condense some of the chapters together to make the chronology easier to follow; this does mean they are longer, so I am sorry if you preferred the shorter chapters. However, the original story was divided into 101 chapters/sections and I decided that this was far too long! Some chapters have remained virtually the same as this version; you may notice barely any edits in some parts, or lots in other. I have been chopping out whole paragraphs in places.

I also appreciate all your kind comments and all of your support, and if you have a moment, check out the new version. I posted this version up until 1464; the new version will go up to 1473 and there's a lot of drama left to go!