1- 'hey hobo man; hey dapper dan.'

alastor leblanc tapped the microphone to his radio set expectingly. his unofficial husband, anthony, was laying on his shoulder, fingers grazing over alastor's arms at the soft muscle.
they had received an emergency news report, making both boys laugh. little did the listeners know, their beloved host was a homosexual cannibalistic murderer. alastor laughed maniacally before beginning his broadcast.

"goodnight louisiana! smiles here!," he said, voice full of expression despite the late time of day. "we have a urgent news report of disappearing adults throughout our city. the cause is said to be a tall, thin man, a freckled blonde, and a female who looks nearly identical to the latter. report our radio station immediately if they are spotted. and with that, we end our broadcast for tonight. au revoir." alastor said, in his iconic bubbly, energetic voice.

anthony and alastor were the only people in the radio station today, but this didn't mean they were safe. this was cruel, unforgiving times, and being the influential host he was, alastor couldn't afford to lose his job for who he really was.

he was taboo.

he was was the husband to a crossdressing prostitute.

he was a cannibal and shameless murderer, a true criminal.

but mostly, he was human. he needed to provide for his husband. he couldn't lose his radio career.

 he couldn't lose his radio career